User Tag List

View Poll Results: How much do you drink?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never booze is the Devil.

    6 10.17%
  • Once in a great while, if someone forces me to.

    12 20.34%
  • Socially, at parties, but that's it.

    24 40.68%
  • I drink most every chance I get.

    13 22.03%
  • Somone pass the Johnny Walker.

    4 6.78%
  • I'm too drunk to answer this right now.

    0 0%
First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 84

  1. #51
    don't fence me in sui generis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx
    Posts
    746

    Default

    The second option: I don't drink very often at all. I rarely even drink at parties, because I'm definitely able to get crazy without the help of alcohol. I'm a lightweight and really prone to hangovers, and it's not just that big of a deal to me.

  2. #52
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mnestic View Post
    The second option: I don't drink very often at all. I rarely even drink at parties, because I'm definitely able to get crazy without the help of alcohol. I'm a lightweight and really prone to hangovers, and it's not just that big of a deal to me.
    Dear Sir or Madam,

    Your avatar is awesome!!! Just like Wandering, your avatar looks almost exactly like my cat.

    In response to your post, I have started to drink less at parties to save myself from any undue enbarassment. And hangovers suck. Especially the of so pleasant headaches.

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Several times during 2002 (maybe 5 or 10) and one time in 2007.
    I am not voting, however, cause I've never been forced to drink.

  4. #54
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lastrailway View Post
    Several times during 2002 (maybe 5 or 10) and one time in 2007.
    I am not voting, however, cause I've never been forced to drink.
    wait what? what does forcing have anything to do with this poll? I've never been forced, it's not like some held me down and pour alcohol down my throat. And then was like "You lie their bitch! I don't give a fuck if the rooms spinning!! if you throw up on me I swear to god you're going to get it!" It has neever happened. at least not my knowledge. No it's never happened.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  5. #55
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    wait what? what does forcing have anything to do with this poll? I've never been forced, it's not like some held me down and pour alcohol down my throat. And then was like "You lie their bitch! I don't give a fuck if the rooms spinning!! if you throw up on me I swear to god you're going to get it!" It has neever happened. at least not my knowledge. No it's never happened.
    (Hear's car screeching to a halt) Wait what, is right. Who's being forced? If anything I force people to pour alcohol down my throat.

  6. #56
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    (Hear's car screeching to a halt) Wait what, is right. Who's being forced? If anything I force people to pour alcohol down my throat.
    exactly!
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  7. #57
    don't fence me in sui generis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    Dear Sir or Madam,

    Your avatar is awesome!!! Just like Wandering, your avatar looks almost exactly like my cat.

    In response to your post, I have started to drink less at parties to save myself from any undue enbarassment. And hangovers suck. Especially the of so pleasant headaches.
    Thanks for the compliments about my avatar It's not my cat; I found it on the internets. It made me smile too.

    And, yeah, the headaches are the worst. Drinking is fun sometimes but it's not worth it.

    (Oh, and I am a female. One of, like, five ESTJ females ever, I think.)

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    wait what? what does forcing have anything to do with this poll? I've never been forced, it's not like some held me down and pour alcohol down my throat. And then was like "You lie their bitch! I don't give a fuck if the rooms spinning!! if you throw up on me I swear to god you're going to get it!" It has neever happened. at least not my knowledge. No it's never happened.
    Poll:
    How much do you drink?
    • Never booze is the Devil.
    • Once in a great while, if someone forces me to.
    • Socially, at parties, but that's it.
    • I drink most every chance I get.
    • Somone pass the Johnny Walker.
    • I'm too drunk to answer this right now.
    And, in all cases, the explanation on why I didn't vote was not the most serious part of my answer .

  9. #59
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default

    I really don't think that's to be taken literally, which reminds me I still need to vote.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  10. #60
    Senior Member JustDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mnestic View Post
    Thanks for the compliments about my avatar It's not my cat; I found it on the internets. It made me smile too.

    And, yeah, the headaches are the worst. Drinking is fun sometimes but it's not worth it.

    (Oh, and I am a female. One of, like, five ESTJ females ever, I think.)
    Probably, but tough women are cool. And, for what it's worth I found my avatar of the Internet also.

    As for the drinking, I agree. I drink a my fair share of booze but no longer do I drink to the point where I hate myself the next day.

Similar Threads

  1. [ISFP] ISFP, How much do you relate to these?
    By wolfy in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 06:44 PM
  2. How Much Can You Drink?
    By Mondo in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 08:07 PM
  3. How much do you believe you are an ther type?
    By Lexlike in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 04:51 PM
  4. Learning to be Frugal:How much do you need per year?
    By ygolo in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 07:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO