• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me based on my videos. :P

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
I cant seem to embed them so that they can be played right here without opening a new window, if any mod would like to help, would be appreciated.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The way you pause a lot and look away from the camera reminds me very much of INFJ videos I have seen. I vote for INFJ. :)

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
Interesting, any other reasons you feel that way? Anyone else also want to take a stab?

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I read some of your posts when you had INFJ listed as your type, and they just seemed consistent with the type. Sorry I'm not being more specific. In the videos,it seemed like it was work for you to formulate your thoughts into words and sentences.* I recognize that as a known INFJ trait that I struggle with personally. It's so much easier communicating in writing!
*What you said in the videos was interesting, though. :)

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I see you as intj intp infp infj

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Honestly from these videos you strike me as more of an INTJ. I see hints of Fi (feelings turned inward) but no Fe whatsoever. Do you have any videos where you're laughing, smiling, etc.?