User Tag List

First 12345 Last

My biggest fear is for the health and well being of my loved ones. Along with that I like to be in control of whatever affects me, so loss of control over my life and self is big. I do not normally even worry about these things, but if I did those would be what would cause concern for me.
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching"I(95%) N(53%) T(84%) J(58%)
    5 sp/sx/so varient Global 5: sloan RCOEI; r|C|oei; primary Calm; R(66%)C(76%)O(58%)E(66%)I(62%)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

getting trapped in a dead end job and married to someone I don't really love

also loss of freedom in any way

other worst fears I think I've already experienced :sad:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Being abandoned by the person I care about most because I failed/made a mistake. Which is why I often feel like it's not okay to be human (as in...not okay to make mistakes and let life get messy)...because humans do stupid things that get themselves hurt. And I don't want to be hurt....but I'm still human because I make mistakes anyway...I just have a hard time accepting that such things are allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcarius View Post
    Incompetence.
    Ditto.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MBTI
    INFP

I fear that one day I will not want to be alone anymore, but I'll have no choice.

MBTI
    ISTx

Failure.

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Alcearos View Post
    What do you fear the most?

I suddenly realized that the thing that I fear the most (after all of those deathly fears of the children dying etc.) is that I lose my freedom to choose. So I'm control freak about my freedom. I hate if somebody tries to decide on behalf of me of my business. I hate if somebody tries to restrict me and my freedom.
    I put this in the blurb I just filled out.

My greatest fear is people. I find them to be the most dangerous thing on the planet... including its other creatures. In your example, you're refering to "somebody" taking your freedom from you... so that's what I mean.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Dieing alone and/or with out haveing made my mark in this world and being immortalised for it...
    SDMF

MBTI
    INFJ

Something that ends up damaging my loved ones in a way I cannot personally solve/fix (like a car accident, fatal illness, etc.) or being betrayed/abandoned by my loved ones for something I have no control of or cannot change about myself. I guess the common theme here is not having control.
    I am known for being brutally honest...brace yourself.

INFJ 4w5

MBTI
    ISTJ

More than anything else, I'm afraid of undead things looking at me. I choose that because it's something that terrifies me almost every day.