User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: what's your sleeping pattern?

6w7 so/sx
    EII Ne

my sleep patterns are all over the place

preferably i would sleep for like 15 minutes. it's boring. snuggling into bed and drifting off in the warmth of blankets and softness of pillows is lovely, but seriously, i have about 1210423 other things i could be doing at night that are more useful and fun.

usually i get around 6 hours of sleep... go to bed around 3 and wake up around 9. i prefer going to bed around 2 and waking up around 8, though. i also like sunrises at the beach, so there i usually go to bed around 12:30 and wake up around 6. and i sleep like a rock. once a huge tree fell about 10 feet away from me and i didn't even wake up. but then sometimes i pull an all-nighter (my record is 2 all-nighters in a row, about 36 hours of not sleeping), or sometimes i sleep for like 10 hours. kind of depends on my schedule. i really hate if i wake up right as the sun goes down, though. i have a high threshold for sunlight i have to meet or i get depressed.

anyway i'm really a morning person work-wise. i LOVE getting off at 3 or 4 because then i have the rest of that daylight time to do what i please.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar

My pattern used to be terrible.
    Now I tend to pass out anywhere from 9pm-12am. I'll sleep until around 7am-9am, depending.
    However, I do wake up a lot during the night most nights. Once every 1-3 hours. I'm not exactly sure why or how to fix it.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

7w8 so/sx
    SLE Ti

Before now, I used to barely sleep.

Now that I'm a burnout, my schedule is get up at 7 am, go to bed at 10 pm, because there are usually no naps in between, and I'm just running around all day getting shit done.

If I drink, I don't sleep at all. I don't understand that. Everyone else gets sleepy except me, I get more hyper if anything.

varies. i can get as little as 3 or 4 hours a night. up till about 6 hrs.
    i hardly ever sleep more than 6hrs. on vacations, i sleep well.

to fall asleep, i usually have to 'knock out'.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken