• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what's your sleeping pattern?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
my sleep patterns are all over the place :D

preferably i would sleep for like 15 minutes. it's boring. snuggling into bed and drifting off in the warmth of blankets and softness of pillows is lovely, but seriously, i have about 1210423 other things i could be doing at night that are more useful and fun.

usually i get around 6 hours of sleep... go to bed around 3 and wake up around 9. i prefer going to bed around 2 and waking up around 8, though. i also like sunrises at the beach, so there i usually go to bed around 12:30 and wake up around 6. and i sleep like a rock. once a huge tree fell about 10 feet away from me and i didn't even wake up. but then sometimes i pull an all-nighter (my record is 2 all-nighters in a row, about 36 hours of not sleeping), or sometimes i sleep for like 10 hours. kind of depends on my schedule. i really hate if i wake up right as the sun goes down, though. i have a high threshold for sunlight i have to meet or i get depressed.

anyway i'm really a morning person work-wise. i LOVE getting off at 3 or 4 because then i have the rest of that daylight time to do what i please.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My pattern used to be terrible.
Now I tend to pass out anywhere from 9pm-12am. I'll sleep until around 7am-9am, depending.
However, I do wake up a lot during the night most nights. Once every 1-3 hours. I'm not exactly sure why or how to fix it.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Before now, I used to barely sleep.

Now that I'm a burnout, my schedule is get up at 7 am, go to bed at 10 pm, because there are usually no naps in between, and I'm just running around all day getting shit done.

If I drink, I don't sleep at all. I don't understand that. Everyone else gets sleepy except me, I get more hyper if anything.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
varies. i can get as little as 3 or 4 hours a night. up till about 6 hrs.
i hardly ever sleep more than 6hrs. on vacations, i sleep well.

to fall asleep, i usually have to 'knock out'.