User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I can't help thinking about Britney Spears.

Was she insane and the press just happened to catch it?
    Or was the press always there probing into her personal life at every turn and thus making her insane?.

When something like this goes down.. Do any of us have an idea of what it feels like to have the whole world watching and laughing?

Despite him being a raving lunatic, I feel kind of bad for him. He is an obvious emotional wreck and I can empathize at least with that aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I can't help thinking about Britney Spears.

Was she insane and the press just happened to catch it?
    Or was the press always there probing into her personal life at every turn and thus making her insane..

When something like this goes down.. Do any of us have an idea of what it feels like to have the whole world watching and laughing?

Despite him being raving lunatic, I feel kind of bad for him. He is an obvious emotional wreck and I can empathize at least with that aspect.
    Reminds me of a story where someone I knew was in an office building (in southern Texas), standing in the elevator next to a fairly inconspicuous older man.. and he looked twice, and it was Anthony Hopkins. So he asked him what he was doing there.. He said he just liked the city or something casual like that.

That's just funny to me though. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but my point is, I bet being famous kind of sucks - that's not a normal outlet for escape. To just fly to a completely lame city like mine and ride in elevators in random office buildings. Of course, I'm reading a lot into it. Maybe he was visiting someone. But I like to think of it this way. It's funnier.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

In a lot of his film roles, you have the feeling of someone who is a bit on the verge of going over the edge - it is part of the appeal to his character - Mad Max, Lethal Weapon, The Patriot and Braveheart. The difference in the movies is that it's in a good way or at least in a way that entertains us.

The recording somehow reminded me of the healthy and unhealthy extremes of the Enneagram when I heard it.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Typology wise, it's strange that some sites typed him as an INFJ. When what he sounds like is a drunk, paranoid inferior Ni.

I've gotten mad in relationships, but not like that. It actually sounds like Oksana is the IF, if anything. I wonder if his ex-wife was the same, and somehow balanced his behavior at one point where he came off as an INFJ in some way (I can't recall any time that he ever did, but I wasn't exactly paying attention either). In Socionics, that's what duals do at least.

Anyways, I don't actually like analyzing celebrities.. It's not like we can help them (I can't at least).

Epiphany

[YOUTUBE="p9ge02eybjY"]Christian Bale vs Mel Gibson[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

^that's hilarious

I agree with KDude and Arclight on this one. Something else must be going down. Absolutely loved some of his movies though, there's this kind of rawness and broken strength to his acting (like a man who's been broken apart and stuck back together and all the sharp edges are sticking out and you can see the wounds). The emotion in his phonecalls made me think of theatre productions...he'd also be great in a radio drama.
    The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. --A. Rand

Oh Mel, not again.

Mel Gibson Rage Recording in Costa Rica (Audio)

What is happening to him? Are we watching this man fall apart at the seams? I don't get it...???
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Oh Mel, not again.

Mel Gibson Rage Recording in Costa Rica (Audio)

What is happening to him? Are we watching this man fall apart at the seams? I don't get it...???
    My suspicion is that he must've always had some degree of instability, and that it's possibly worsened over time without consistent treatment.
    Other guesses friends have made are that he's always been unstable, he's just caring less about his outbursts over time because he's rich, famous, and already fucked enough. Similar to a few other odd celebrities in that age bracket.

Who knows.

Actually this rant is similar to my mother's unstable outbursts, though she attempts to subdue them when certain people are present. He has a lot more freedom, in that environment, in the moment, maybe. (unless someone tapes him, ofc)
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

He's starting to remind me of Charlie Sheen.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

We live in the Attention Economy. And celebrities are rich in attention. But it is our fault because we pay them attention, when we should be paying attention to one another.

But we don't know how to pay attention to one another. We only know how to worship celebrities and give them our most valuable possession, our attention.