First 123

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

I suppose I am kind of nerdy and a little awkward and rough around the edges. I think the way I move, or my lack of coordination (frequent bumping into things), can make me seem eccentric. I think the way I say things sounds a bit weird too... then again, I get a little self-conscious, so I think that has a lot to do with it.

Perhaps some of the music I am into might be considered eccentric. Maybe my sense of humor can be that way too. I can have a pretty warped and dry sense of humor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ESFP

People tell me I am weird a lot.

I have learned to distinguish the difference between the "oh..wow..you're weird" and the affectionate "you're weird".

I dress eccentrically. I have to constantly be told this. I make it work for me though I guess. I cant wear a t-shirt and jeans if I try.

I also say some really randomly odd things sometimes. I just tend to get this kind of look ---->
    "The best things in life are silly" - Scott Adams

MBTI
    ENXP

I've been called quirky, almost eccentric, but not quite. This has been phasing lately as people have become more accepting/less focused on social lives and more on their futures (in other words more mature).

Still, that just means I need to start pushing it :p

MBTI
    ENXP

OK, I really like the sound puppies make when you kick them. And I think most mental illnesses shouldn't be cured.

Those are probably the two most eccentric things about me.

MBTI
    ENFP

Somebody called me 'touched' the other day... THAT made me feel bad and seemed so much worse than 'eccentric' and I don't even know what I did to get the label.. however, I come on here and feel in good company so... thanks
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Somebody called me 'touched' the other day... THAT made me feel bad and seemed so much worse than 'eccentric' and I don't even know what I did to get the label.. however, I come on here and feel in good company so... thanks
    'Touched' means touched by God as it was thought that mental illness was a sign from God. And God touched the person, and this made them holy, and most important, gave them some protection.

Today we protect the mentally ill with a diagnosis from a psychiatrist, while then they protected the mentally ill with a touch from God, hence they were 'touched'.

And being 'touched' they were receiving haptic protection from God. Those suffering mental illness received protection from the Hand of God

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

People have been calling me eccentric, however people seem to find me more normal now that I'm in college. So now I'm trying to be even more eccentric, so people won't think I'm normal. There are enough normal people in this world.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Everyone I know calls me eccentric, especially those closest to me. They find my eccentricities endearing and interesting, for some unknown reason. I do things that are extremely odd to most people -- but, I do it in a way were I poke fun at myself.

I must always be on the left of everything I do -- not a compulsion, just more of a person preference. I tend to make random connections in conversations, so it can be difficult to follow at times. I say or do things that the people I'm closest to find "funny"...but not in a ha, ha, ha sense more of O__________o

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I don't have to be, I'm just eclectic.