User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 207

  1. #111
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    Then stop being deliberately obtuse.
    There are times when I am deliberately obtuse, but not now. Coming from you, that statement couldn't be anymore rich.

  2. #112
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    A lie is a deliberate untruth. As you say, a lie itself is not necessarily immoral. A lie can contribute to what constitutes the greater good, thus the act of lying itself is not morally illogical either. A lie just is.
    I once tried to make this argument, only to be told how WRONG I was. Fuckin' INTPs.

  3. #113
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I once tried to make this argument, only to be told how WRONG I was. Fuckin' INTPs.
    Do you mean to say you once failed to make this argument?
    Yeah, I think I remember that. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Coming from you, that statement couldn't be anymore rich.
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  4. #114
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    Do you mean to say you once failed to make this argument?
    Yeah, I think I remember that. :P
    Yeah, INTPs can be really too anal and narrow-minded to wrap their brains around repeated explanations!

  5. #115
    reborn PeaceBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx
    Posts
    6,226

    Default

    ^ Ooooh let's start that argument then, this one is getting boring.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt


    "When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

  6. #116
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    ^Hey! Start your own arguments!

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Yeah, INTPs can be really too anal and narrow-minded to wrap their brains around repeated explanations!
    I thought that was INTJs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  7. #117
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Nope, INTJs hate repetition even more than they love being anal about stuff
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  8. #118
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    I thought that was INTJs?
    INTPs do a good impression sometimes.

  9. #119
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    INTPs do a good impression sometimes.
    Are you actually going to make a worthwhile contribution to this thread or are you just going to keep indirectly dissing me? 'Cos you're a bit late to that party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  10. #120
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    Are you actually going to make a worthwhile contribution to this thread or are you just going to keep indirectly dissing me? 'Cos you're a bit late to that party.
    His name suggests that he is a plot device and nothing more.

Similar Threads

  1. The Varieties of Truth
    By Nicodemus in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 12-05-2017, 07:24 AM
  2. Replies: 373
    Last Post: 11-27-2017, 06:05 PM
  3. [Enne] Which type is the opposite of the Type 5?
    By The Unknown Essence in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 08:51 PM
  4. The opposite of a grudge
    By Cimarron in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 11:04 AM
  5. The Opposite of Meditation.
    By ReflecTcelfeR in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 09:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO