User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Thread: Male or female?

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post

Other than that, no, I can't invent anything. I've frequently had scores of 97-99% masculinity on some tests. What I'm saying that I don't hide the 1-3%.

Edit: I don't think I emote anything like that IRL. I think I'm otherwise just about as masculine as the average plumber or lumberjack, just inclined to less feet-on-the-ground and more far-fetched stuff than them..
    There's a test for how masculine you are? This be objectively determined through a written test?

MBTI
    INFJ

Gromit, I also thought you were a dude. The avatar is food, and everyone's into that, and your name sounds manly.

Hey y'all -- what am I?

And Coriolis, are you going to drop the bomb or what? I kept reading out of sheer curiosity.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Nietzsche: "I am not a man, I am dynamite!"

RaptorWizard: "I am not God, I am the Big Bang!"

Seriously folks people like what me and nietzche just said can claim to not be a certain type of male figure yet regardless not be any type of female figure either though my gender should be just as obvious as the quote, "I think. Therefore I am" in a full and complete clarity as bright as the light of the sunshine as it illuminates our consciousness and breathes into our bodies the spark of life.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Nietzsche: "I am not a man, I am dynamite!"

RaptorWizard: "I am not God, I am the Big Bang!"

Seriously folks people like what me and nietzche just said can claim to not be a certain type of male figure yet regardless not be any type of female figure either though my gender should be just as obvious as the quote, "I think. Therefore I am" in a full and complete clarity as bright as the light of the sunshine as it illuminates our consciousness and breathes into our bodies the spark of life.
    Your gender is obvious only because you have posted pictures (assuming they really were you).

What brings on this thread necromancy???
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Mbti is nothing if not inter-subjective.

And the subjects can be female-female, male-male, female-male or any combination.

So the extraordinary thing is that we share our subjectivity regardless of gender.

Surely this is the most exciting thing that ignites our conversation.
    Last edited by Mole; 10-17-2012 at 10:59 PM.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    What brings on this thread necromancy???
    I was reading some of your posts and you seemed like a rather interesting character so I reviewed your thread posting history a bit and found this funny conversation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Another member asked me once, was I male or female. I realized I never did answer. Before doing so, I'd like to see what people think.

More to the point, in the absence of obvious clues or self-identification, what causes you to think a member is male or female, just from their writing? Is content or style more telling? To what degree are you influenced by type or profession/major, if stated? Are your guesses usually correct?
    I'll say male.

For me, the more detached and formal someone is, the more likely I am to think they are male.

But if they're also relatively belligerent/condescending, I find that they can be female, too.

Usually, I don't try and figure out someone's gender if I don't have a certainty of what they are in my head. I just kind of leave it floating in space. I usually get that certainty, though, from content, writing styles, avatar selection, and sometimes profession. Less so with the latter, though, since people around here don't always conform to professional stereotypes.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Im going to go with my gut and say male.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Society

I am betting on female or something in the middle.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

It's not a mystery. It's a she.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.