Thread: Male or female?

Kultainen Kuningas Devil Flamingo's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LOL

It's hard to say, XD. I've been wrong about it before, but overall I don't fret too much. I don't always go by avatars, even though they can influence my opinion, for obvious reasons, i.e. people thinking I'm female, just because I have a fairy princess for an avatar. ;D

Big mistake, lolo. Are men (gay or not) not allowed to like faeries, or find them beautiful and intriguing? XDDD Really now...
    4w3 sx/so ·· ISFP (?) ·· rcu|E|n
    gryffindor-ravenclaw ·· chaotic neutral
    leo sun ·· scorpius moon ·· earth dragon

metsän ukko halliparta, metsän kultainen kuningas,
    ava nyt aittasi avara, luinen lukko lonkahuta!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Do most people, then (or at least forum members) not care much whether someone posting is male or female, unless it is directly relevant to the topic? I have to admit, I don't think about it that often myself. I try to see people first and foremost as human beings, with any other distinctions being secondary, even IRL. Obviously this is easier on a forum where we just see each other's typed words, plus an occasional avatar.

MBTI
    ENTP

MacGuffin isnt a guy? hahaha oh, wow
    im going to say girl
    She talks pretty but says mean things

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I'm trained my patience, tolerance etc. soft traits hell of a lot, and I'm truly masculine, so I don't have to cover up my feminine traits as some younger lads might. So, I'm being taken as a woman sometimes.

This is even more pronounced because I'm relatively open to introspect my feelings. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I honestly don't know if I think of you as male or female, and I might have even been the one to ask that question.

Sometimes it's obvious online (for example, if someone has a username like cutesybubblesgirl99 or something), but usually I wait until they say something like 'and then my identical twin brother' or post a picture of themselves in which they are clearly a female or something like that.

I've gotten mistaken for male on here before though, but I'm female...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
    MacGuffin isnt a guy? hahaha oh, wow
    im going to say girl

Reminder: I have a dry sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    I'm trained my patience, tolerance etc. soft traits hell of a lot, and I'm truly masculine, so I don't have to cover up my feminine traits as some younger lads might. So, I'm being taken as a woman sometimes. This is even more pronounced because I'm relatively open to introspect my feelings. Lol.
    What are your feminine traits?
    I never got any feminine vibes from you, ever.
    Do you emote some IRL?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    What are your feminine traits?
    I never got any feminine vibes from you, ever.
    Do you emote some IRL?
    Fi is strongly thought of as feminine, and I have plenty to spare. While I often analyze some scenarios where feelings are involved, I'm sometimes involved in them myself, too, and I've thought it showed.

I've been moody, and not played the Cool Guy where I could have scored better by doing so. I'm in for exploration of feelings.

Other than that, no, I can't invent anything. I've frequently had scores of 97-99% masculinity on some tests. What I'm saying that I don't hide the 1-3%.

Edit: I don't think I emote anything like that IRL. I think I'm otherwise just about as masculine as the average plumber or lumberjack, just inclined to less feet-on-the-ground and more far-fetched stuff than them.

Does this mean that I think N as a feminine trait, or perhaps situationally so? I'll have to think about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

I do a vanity search, and I found myself slandered again by Jennifer.

MBTI
    FREE

Female, only because a woman would be more likely to create a thread of this nature IMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]