User Tag List

123 Last

Epiphany

Default Woman Discovers Location of Corpse In Her Dream

What do you think about this? In her dream, she saw the location of a dead girl's body. When the police investigated the area, they found the corpse of a different woman. How is it that the woman received this revelation? Does the fact that the victim was not the one in her dream invalidate the possibility that she has some psychic ability? Do you think she had some involvement or prior knowledge of the incident which left the victim in this location?

[YOUTUBE="YDhw25yOs4k"]Australia psychic finds lost body[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Most people will think that she had some involvement. I think she is psychic. Revelations often have the details mixed up. That's what leads the skeptics to think there's nothing to it.

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Most people will think that she had some involvement. I think she is psychic. Revelations often have the details mixed up. That's what leads the skeptics to think there's nothing to it.
    Yeah, like Nostrodamus' Hister (Hitler) prophecy.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Agreed. The first reaction is to think she knows who committed the murder...

My mother has done this sort of thing several times. She once had a dream in which her father said 'Joyce, come here, I need you'. When she called, he had just been admitted to the hospital. My sister had a dream where my father told her 'Don't worry, everything will be alright'. He died suddenly the next day.
    I can't put these events in the catagory of random chance. There is something going on here that cannot be rationally explained.

Epiphany

Considering that science acknowledges that human beings generally only use a portion of their overall brain capacity, I think it is narrowminded to assume that psychic abilities and other such phenomena are not feasible.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

That's weird...

However, I highly doubt she has super special powers and it was probably planned and everything.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

dream dimension overlaying the material one?

Very strange coincidence?

Ni?

Reptilians?

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    That's weird...

However, I highly doubt she has super special powers and it was probably planned and everything.
    Interesting. If it was planned, what did she gain by going to the police and possibly incriminating herself? If it was for publicity, why would she get the victim wrong?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    Interesting. If it was planned, what did she gain by going to the police and possibly incriminating herself? If it was for publicity, why would she get the victim wrong?
    maybe she's really good at her p-p-poker face and conjured up a decent argument along with just enough inconsistencies to make it believable enough because she's really smart and bored?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    For attention... to be famous and all...