First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Provided there is deeper knowledge available and all

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Of course humans didnt discover every hidden power and blah blah blah, and I dont think humans are the most intelligent beings on the earth (please no religion war :/)

However the story seems really fishy =/

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    Interesting. If it was planned, what did she gain by going to the police and possibly incriminating herself? If it was for publicity, why would she get the victim wrong?
    Guilt does funny things to people. It's possible that she knew about the circumstances surrounding the death of the victim and chose this route to allow the victim's body the respect of either a proper burial or cremation.

After all, who would suspect someone who had the wrong body and if she had nothing to do with the death, what better way of ensuring that the guilty parties don't come after her for knowledge since it was an unpreventable psychic experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Of course humans didnt discover every hidden power and blah blah blah, and I dont think humans are the most intelligent beings on the earth (please no religion war :/)
    Who are the most intelligent beings?

And..umm.. why would that entail a religious war?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

[YOUTUBE="mlRK-DtcqC0"]Psychic Detective[/YOUTUBE]
    not to kill the party, but note "ONION NEWS NETWORK

anyway... i think it's possible, but i'm not sold in this case. i think there are a lot of things that a lot of people don't tune into, but i feel like a lot of the people that are tuned into that kinda stuff go overboard with belief. i agree with whoever said that maybe it's something you can tap into sometimes, but not something that's "always on." and no, we don't "use only 10% of our brains" or whatever silly rumor, but there are combinations of brain functions we don't tap into very often. i guess my point is, the information is out there.

as for nostradamus, i feel like he wrote so much shit that you can pretty much interpret anything out of it.

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    not to kill the party, but note "ONION NEWS NETWORK"
    Yes, I am well aware that the ONN is not a legitimate news source. I posted it because it's funny and relevant.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Yes, I am well aware that the ONN is not a legitimate news source. I posted it because it's funny and relevant.
    haha, okay. sorry, just based off your post from before about humans not using most of their brains i was a little skeptical.

the news story is interesting though. i think psychic stuff deserves to looked into better.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INT-

"Here's something to think about: How come you never see a headline like 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?" - Jay Leno
    INTP 4w5 SX/SP
    Tritype 4/5/8

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    haha, okay. sorry, just based off your post from before about humans not using most of their brains i was a little skeptical.
    If my reasoning was invalid, it's not like the notion that we only use a portion of our brain capacity is an uncommon misconception.

As far as Nostradamus' Hister (Hitler) prophecy, I got my information from a documentary called the Nostradamus Effect on the History channel. I didn't check to verify if the information presented was accurate, as much of it is left to interpretation anyway.

[YOUTUBE="HClK4F1AsR8"]Nostradamus Effect[/YOUTUBE]

Epiphany

Another fascinating documentary.

[YOUTUBE="oNc8se5X5ZE"]Third Anti-Christ[/YOUTUBE]