User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Myself. Me being ordinary. In that case I could possibly create more distance with my family, who wanted me to change. Or I could also hook up with a black guy, because I have a few very racist cousins. Or I could steal their boyfriends.
    You'll change yourself, hook up with a black guy...... only to prove something to your family?

How about living for yourself and not for them?

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Chloé View Post
    You'll change yourself, hook up with a black guy...... only to prove something to your family?

How about living for yourself and not for them?
    Well, like I said: I like myself the non-ordinary way, because I also prefer other people that way. Like how some people who prefer nice people try being nice themselves too. But it's also a good way to cut the family ties, I've had enough of them. They've been telling me how to live my life and how to think for too long and they've never appreciated me. My aunt even went living next to a doctor who didn't want to treat me when I nearly died from dehydration when I was a baby and she even invites him for every family party she's giving. They nearly make me convert to islam with their behaviour (they hate muslims).
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

This thread became very frustrating, very quickly. It doesn't really sound like you're trying to solve this, but trying to deflect every solution. A game of Why don't you / Yes but?

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by xNTP View Post
    This thread became very frustrating, very quickly. It doesn't really sound like you're trying to solve this, but trying to deflect every solution. A game of Why don't you / Yes but?
    Yeah, I'm sorry. That's because I always forget to mention things. When I start my OP I usually forget a lot of what I'd like to say and then I have to tell these things later on in other posts. There are also things brought up in this thread which make me think like "okay, what the hell does that have to do with this?", probably because of the lacking information. I have a reallu short attention span. This post already took a lot of mental effort to write.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Yeah, I'm sorry. That's because I always forget to mention things. When I start my OP I usually forget a lot of what I'd like to say and then I have to tell these things later on in other posts. There are also things brought up in this thread which make me think like "okay, what the hell does that have to do with this?", probably because of the lacking information. I have a reallu short attention span. This post already took a lot of mental effort to write.
    It would be awesome if you could make a synopsis of the issue.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

It would be awesome if you could make a synopsis of the issue.
    Without needing to put my whole life story in it and only the relevant things?
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

MBTI
    yupp

most people are more normal than they realize, including myself. its not a big deal get over it.so fucking what your not as brilliant as you thought so fucking what you're not weird its pointless in the long run to dwell on these realizations.I've never loved myself, infact i don't see myself as great or brilliant yet some how my life continues on.

can you relate to this song?[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ud-pdJh8S8"]the eels-hey man (now you're really living)[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Without needing to put my whole life story in it and only the relevant things?
    Yeah. It would give me closure, lol.

MBTI
    ISFJ

It's at once nice and disappointing to blend in. I partially relate.

I'm contrarian by nature...my mind goes numb when everyone agrees with everybody...it's like there is nothing more to learn.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default Synopsis

Yeah. It would give me closure, lol.
    Thank God, we're all talking about things that have absolutely nothing to do with it. I don't want to talk about how my aunt just befriended a doctor who nearly killed me, I just want to love myself again and change back to who I was.

Let's try the synopsis of what I think is relevant:

• Just graduated, almost going to college, having a decent vacation job, taking driving lessons
    • See myself turning more ordinary and as I see being ordinary as something negative, I'm experiencing more stress than normally. Changes are noticeable: don't have the urge to spontaneously say random things, dress normally, handwriting becomes readable, getting tidy just for the sake of it, not protesting when needing to get up very early
    • Stress causes nightmares and weight gain
    • Seeing other traits I like about myself disappear because of the stress over getting more ordinary, this causes even more stress and a lower self esteem
    • Feeling down, not liking myself anymore
    • Had amazing self esteem and confidence before
    • Probably had nothing to do with high school being over, as that was a horrible time
    • This has nothing to do with me being strange, because that wasn't even noticed by my peers, who were more busy with being nerdy and being childish over my attitude towards school, teachers and homework
    • This has nothing to do with my parents, they're leaving me more alone since I graduated
    • This has nothing to do with the rest of my family, I might dislike them strongly and they've never treated me right, but I rarely see them
    • Just want my self esteem and self love back, I don't want explanations of how it came this way because there is no clear reason for me changing, I just want to like myself again and be who I was when I still liked myself
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here