User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

There's a thin line between love and hate.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Somebody who intentionally pushes my buttons makes me hate them with a passion. I hate people who try to play a tune on me.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

In my case hate feels much better than love. Hating makes me feel good about myself, while love ruins my self image. It also feeds my creativity, love doesn't.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    wow we both hate the same type of person.
    What do you think her type is? We all did this team building personality test. You could score sympathetic (me), technical (her), expressive, and bold. God she let that test get to her head even more, it inflated her ego big time. Did more damage then good lol.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Pain and fear motivates hate.

We all take turns hurting others and being hurt by others. Often times it's inadvertant, but when it's acted out in vengence, then it's hate. It's a shame because it continues the cycle of blame. Victims victimize in the moments of hate and whatnot. I've done it before, most people have. It's normal to some extent but dangerous if one stays in that place and never learns from painful, frightenind hate provoking experiences.

I always try and look past the acts to the reasons behind the behavior. Behavior says a lot about where an individual is at, and not necessarily everything about the person. Many people don't look that far.

Also I think we tend to hate aspects of characteristics or acts in a person because something about what we witness, triggers a judgement etc within us. This is how we can learn more about ourselves so we can identify why something causes us to feel hatred. Often times, it is just speaking to us without us conciousely knowing or understanding why. It is important to look within, after we have looked outward. Also, this process converts hatred to empathy and leads to grace and forgiveness.
    "What's Taters, Precious?" --- Gollum.

"Bring your pretty face, to my axe". --- Gimly.

Just something I generally notice with hate:

I think a lot of people use hate as something to distract them from what is hurting them. Instead of sit down there and introspect on a scenario in which the only thing left to do is move on, some people are may not be content with just moving on, and thus they hate what may have caused them pain; I think that since in most cases hate can help someone feel in control or powerful when sometimes they have much control on what goes on outside . When someone then discovers that others hate the same person, that hate can be then used as common ground to forge connections; but the hate is only validated further making only harder to divest. Also some deep down may not really want to let go of what may have hurt them and hate is a way of still being connected to that scenario or to that person that caused the pain. One of the biggest problems with hate is that someone could end up purposely opening old wounds, sometimes to the point of the process becoming habitual and almost second nature; instead of learning from the painful events of the past. Personally I think that sometimes the person hurt the most by someone's hate is themselves
    The MBTI is a tool to help you on your self discovery. It nor any other the label can ever hope to describe you, because you are are unique and special, we all are. Any comments made regarding a group of people should be considered to be general and not ubiquitous; and no one should lose of sight of that. . Do not stereotype other people or yourself for that matter, but generalise if you must when a general example or pattern is required. And if you took the time to read this thank you

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I think hate maybe has something to do with being a way to feel a strong emotion without becoming vulnerable. Often people hate those who make them feel like they have no control over their fate. Sometimes hate is a default setting because they do not trust anyone and experience has told them that when they expect the worst, they cannot be disappointed, nor can anyone surprise them. It's often a kind of insecurity - choosing to reject someone before they can be rejected by the person. When it is directed at a specific person, often I think it is a response to feelings of rejection. Nothing is worth that much emotional energy unless there is some purpose for it.

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." - Yoda

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

hate is good in small amounts. What a pure emotion. Unlike love, which has been faked, diluted, and shit all over by everyone since the dawn of time.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think pain is often the basis of hate.