User Tag List

View Poll Results: When I see jealousy in my partner, it is generally a...

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • xNTP: positive thing/something I can appreciate/like when displayed/sign of commitment

4 14.29%
  • xNTP: negative thing/something I don't appreciate/dislike when displayed/sign of problems

7 25.00%
  • xNTJ: positive thing...

0 0%
  • xNTJ: negative thing...

1 3.57%
  • xNFP: positive thing...

2 7.14%
  • xNFP: negative thing...

4 14.29%
  • xNFJ: positive thing...

4 14.29%
  • xNFJ: negative thing...

3 10.71%
  • xSTP: positive thing...

0 0%
  • xSTP: negative thing...

2 7.14%
  • xSFP: positive thing...

0 0%
  • xSFP: negative thing...

0 0%
  • xSTJ: positive thing...

0 0%
  • xSTJ: negative thing...

0 0%
  • xSFJ: positive thing...

1 3.57%
  • xSFJ: negative thing...

0 0%
First 4567816 Last

sammy

Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    usually when i'm coupled i don't let my woman do anything that would possibly invite bad things to haeepn an d stuff. like, if she went somewere alone and she was hanging out with strange men and flirting and stuff, i would be so mad. I owuld hope she didn't say anything about it so i wouldn't be mad, but if i heard about it i would be like, bitch please, and i would probably get super violent and want to punch some guys in the face and probably get arrested. its not because i'm possessive, i just like girl to know her place. its not mean or anything but if i have girl that does dirty things i will not hesitate to burn all of her stuff in front yard and kick her to curb
    but not curb stomp, that is taking it too far and is not politically correct anymore.
    What is a curb stomp?

curbstomp is when you take people out on sidewalk and put their teeth on curb and then step on back of head in fast, powerful strokes of leg movement.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

sammy

curbstomp is when you take people out on sidewalk and put their teeth on curb and then step on back of head in fast, powerful strokes of leg movement.
    oh fuck, yeah that's not good.

I am a generally possessive person, but I think I would not be as much with more time passing in a relationship and people around me and my significant other accepting and realizing we are a thing and that you mothafuckas should stay away from trying to be homewreckers. I'd have no tolerance for a man who didn't understand my sentiments about this matter, but controlling is bad, bad, bad. There isn't a fine line. They are separate entities, motivated by separate feelings and such.

So, basically....what you're saying is that you will never cheat or be cheated on or people will get dropkicked for it? Do you ever get jealous to the point that you're really upset?
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Sniffles

Yeah just watch American History X if you need a visual aid.

sammy

So, basically....what you're saying is that you will never cheat or be cheated on or people will get dropkicked for it? Do you ever get jealous to the point that you're really upset?
    I think i have American history x... that scene was so disturbing.

I've been cheated on before, but i've learned to deal with it by other means...

by turning into a ninja?

sammy

by turning into a ninja?
    Ninja by day, darkwing duck by night.

No, really. I figured the best way to deal with it is by dropping the person and cutting ties. No need for drama.

Sniffles

by turning into a ninja?
    No they're Japanese, she meant Hashshashin.