User Tag List

View Poll Results: When I see jealousy in my partner, it is generally a...

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • xNTP: positive thing/something I can appreciate/like when displayed/sign of commitment

4 14.29%
  • xNTP: negative thing/something I don't appreciate/dislike when displayed/sign of problems

7 25.00%
  • xNTJ: positive thing...

0 0%
  • xNTJ: negative thing...

1 3.57%
  • xNFP: positive thing...

2 7.14%
  • xNFP: negative thing...

4 14.29%
  • xNFJ: positive thing...

4 14.29%
  • xNFJ: negative thing...

3 10.71%
  • xSTP: positive thing...

0 0%
  • xSTP: negative thing...

2 7.14%
  • xSFP: positive thing...

0 0%
  • xSFP: negative thing...

0 0%
  • xSTJ: positive thing...

0 0%
  • xSTJ: negative thing...

0 0%
  • xSFJ: positive thing...

1 3.57%
  • xSFJ: negative thing...

0 0%
First 101819202122 Last

Wow, I actually require girlfriends, wives and other others to give me access to email, cell phones and other electronic data. any kind of chat logs, etc.

I think it's perfectly normal and acceptable. I even had one girl install a keylogger so I could see every letter, number or shift key. I also had an audio recorder installed and running any time her computer was on so she couldn't circumvent text logging with audio. Maybe some people think that's inappropriate somehow, but no woman has ever told me it made them uncomfortable or paranoid or anything like that.

On the other hand, I would NEVER let anyone see my text messages or pm logs.....EVER.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    Wow, I actually require girlfriends, wives and other others to give me access to email, cell phones and other electronic data. any kind of chat logs, etc.
    Wow... how many girlfriends, wives and "others" are you managing at once? Maybe you need hired help? Maybe an AI to scan the logs for you and flag anything suspicious?

Smile Don't forget the burqa!

I think it's perfectly normal and acceptable. I even had one girl install a keylogger so I could see every letter, number or shift key. I also had an audio recorder installed and running any time her computer was on so she couldn't circumvent text logging with audio. Maybe some people think that's inappropriate somehow, but no woman has ever told me it made them uncomfortable or paranoid or anything like that.

On the other hand, I would NEVER let anyone see my text messages or pm logs.....EVER.
    Good on you mate. And take a tip from me, don't let her go out without her burqa and with a male relative as chaperone.

sammy

Tesla, your post is spot on to what I think. Awesomeness.

Marduk, I demand a keylogger be put on your laptop so I can see every time you type in my passwords to check on me with my accounts. It's only fair. I'll wear the burqa if you wear a sheet.

yay, the Sheet Game.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

sammy

yay, the Sheet Game.
    I take this as consent for your computer to have a keylogger, too.

Make sure they're sheer.

Is it a negative thing, a positive thing?

-Its kind of cute sometimes ...but can be negative if its taken to far or if its an all the time thing (paranoia).

Is it an indication of faltering self esteem or insecurity?

-Yes, if it happens a lot.

Does it show they truly care about you?

-No it could be ego driven...

Does it show that they don't trust you to be faithful?

-Possibly, not always, depends on the situation.

What does jealousy in a partner say to you?

-That he is insecure.

I think it's cute when a girl punches another girl in the face for flirting with first girl's man. that just turns me on so much.....maybe because I've always loved ghettos.

sammy

I think it's cute when a girl punches another girl in the face for flirting with first girl's man. that just turns me on so much.....maybe because I've always loved ghettos.
    Punch? Really? A good verbal smackdown has always been my cup of tea.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I'm not really a fan of jealousy. I try to avoid overly possessive people in relationships and friendships.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” -Nietzsche