• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Social, unsocial and anti-social and type

Lark

Maybe this is the wrong place to post this since I'm trying to connect it with type but I figure if its total fail then it can be moved to where it ought to be.

I've read a lot of books published from the introversion perspective, infact I've never read a book about understanding or coping with extroversion in the same way, which are at pains to suggest that introverts are no asocial, unsocial or anti-social, engaging in musings about balance.

Is it the same for extroverts? Or is extroversion something apart from the audience or other, I mean would you expect someone whose dress may suggest extroversion in company to behave the exact same way without it and is it because of the company/possibility of company specifically?

Is extroversion/introversion socially constructed, a formula between self and others, or is it an individual trait between ego and self or entirely integral? Which type do you imagine would find their traits advantageous because I can think of how each would be advantageous.