User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    That can be awkward to someone ?
    It can feel very awkward. I'm a single woman and I often go out to eat alone. Because going out to eat is such a social activity - done with your partner, family, friends or co-workers - it can feel very awkward to be sitting in a restaurant alone. The same can be said for waiting in public places for a group of friends. If it's a public place where there are lots of groups of people, it can feel very awkward to 'stand out' as the sole single person. I sometimes feel this way if I'm meeting people to go see a movie. All these other groups of moviegoers are buying tickets, entering the theater, etc., and there I stand, the sole single person...waiting for my group to arrive, but not wanting to look too obvious while waiting, if you know what I mean. This is often why I bring a book or magazine with me, to help get through those moments of awkwardness. ...Which reminds me, I gotta charge my cell phone. Fiddling around w/ my cell phone is another thing I often do to 'cover' awkward moments. Especially when I'm waiting for my food at a restaurant where I'm eating by myself.
    I wasn't born of a whistle or milked from a thistle at twilight.
    No, I was all horns and thorns, sprung out fully formed, knock-kneed and upright.
    -Joanna Newsom

And then I am wondering what people see so insensitive in me.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    And then I am wondering what people see so insensitive in me.
    ;__; stfu, you're so insensitive. I honestly don't know. You're just blunt, but it's in a normal fashion.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Most awkward situations for me is when I cant get out of them, I mean: tell what I mean.

It's usually with my not-so-favorite-relatives, who gossip much and i know they hate me and all so when they start asking awkward questions i cant tell them how it is or to fuck off because it'd create more problems to me and my family.
    it's the same with somebody i know superficially and i know he/she's huge gossiper or i dont want them to know anything about me bc i dislike them so it's very awkward to avoid answers or to decide what to tell.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Awkward is when i meet an old friend and we used to talk about everything and now none of us seem to speak a single word.
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Einnas View Post
    Awkward is when i meet an old friend and we used to talk about everything and now none of us seem to speak a single word.
    yeah. especially when you meet EX friend and you just hate him/her

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    yeah. especially when you meet EX friend and you just hate him/her
    Exactly! You feel obligated to say something, however, you really just want to keep walking...
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

when people keep asking you if you're dating and/or in love with someone in a public chat room that's pretty socially awkward

Quote Originally Posted by Einnas View Post
    Exactly! You feel obligated to say something, however, you really just want to keep walking...
    I have a line for one of my exbestfriends

it's like this
    "hi, weeelll, i know we should talk now how are you and how am i, but i really really really cant do it. sorry. i think it's best if we dont talk at all, you know it'd be only pretending. "

just waiting to meet her.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    People are incredibly interesting, watch them. If you are watching them, you forget that people might be watching you
    Actually, I do this kind of thing all the time. If you're the one examining and evaluating people, then your attention gets taken off of the fact that they might be examining and evaluating you. It gives you a feeling of control.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness