Okay, since I heared I passed my final exams I have some problems. Even though my life is much better now I feel ten times worse. My life in high school was hell on earth and now I'm out of that horrible place my life is okay, but I still feel extremely lost. As I can't get any help for my problems (most psychologists and psychiatrists don't take anyone seriously) I just put down all of my problems in this thread so that someone might read these things and tell me what's wrong with me and what I can do about it.
- Im usually always in the mood for fun stuff, but not anymore. I don't feel like having any fun lately.
- I have a hard time being proud of myself and being happy when I accomplished something.
- I need more sleep than usual.
- On the other hand I must say I have absurdly happy moments too, but I don't know where these moods come from.
- Even when I'm feeling bad, people seem to think I'm happy. Maybe it's the fact that they can't really notice how other people feel, but I think it's me,
- But when I have an outburst, people get mad at me and ask me why I think my life is so hard (I don't think so at all, I'm just crazy and I don't want anthing).
- I need more hugs tan usual.
- People tell me I'm being very flegmatic lately, but I feel much more than usual.
- I forget more things. Just a few days ago I forgot about a party I was really looking forward too.
- I have nightmares. Usually about creepy children, diseases, scary dark forests, murder, me doing stupid things and pop culture villains.
- I do things I don't want to do, without any reason, probably just to please my family.
- I shamelessly say stupid things.
- I feel like smashing things all the time.
- I'm feeling alone and misunderstood all the time.
- I'm feeling lost, like my life is heading nowhere and my high school problems will follow me for the rest of my life (thanks to Facebook and things like that.
Is this some graduation depression? I've read about that, but most people with graduation depression feel very nostalgic, while I feel overwhelmed by the bad things that happened. Am I crazy now?