User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: Te users....

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Introverted perception is censureship.
    It does not curtail energy as such. It is a system of check. A control mechanism.

ESTJs are the people who have got the highest energy level of the types.
    Consequently they are endowed with the highest control level of the types, to match the energy. It brings about elasticity.
    ESTJ = Te > Si.
    ISTJ = Si > Te.

ESTJs have got a higher control level than the even ISTJs, in general.
    Your energy level is still higher. A valid point.
    The ISTJs have a lower control level; only the energy level is even lower than the control.

The ESTJs have it better. And therefore you achieve much more in your life.
    Which is why ISTJs focus more on professions and duties that involve maintenance and knowledge, areas that invoke Si rather than Te. I don't desire a higher level of control as part of my life, it's only to see how far control can go and to maintain a higher end lifestyle.

ThatGirl

I was referencing more of the, tell other people exactly where I am going with something and why.

I developed this habit in order to be met with less resistance by eliminating doubt. What I find it actually does is make people paranoid that you are not trustworthy. People think, if she is capable of working this situation in her favor, why not ones that involve myself?

Take for example Jaguar's being sure I was pulling one over on the forum by changing my type to ENTJ. This was based on a thread I had made a year earlier stating I was going to perform a social experiment. What it didn't take into account was that was only for that time. I changed my type to INFP and wrote a couple of emo posts. This lasted for one day.

But take this dynamic and apply it to everything. Every step I take in life. I think I have a history of giving people too much information.

If that isn't Te would it be some other function?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Introverted perception is censureship.
    It does not curtail energy as such. It is a system of check. A control mechanism.

ESTJs are the people who have got the highest energy level of the types.
    Consequently they are endowed with the highest control level of the types, to match the energy. It brings about elasticity.
    ESTJ = Te > Si.
    ISTJ = Si > Te.

ESTJs have got a higher control level than the even ISTJs, in general.
    Your energy level is still higher. A valid point.
    The ISTJs have a lower control level; only the energy level is even lower than the control.

The ESTJs have it better. And therefore you achieve much more in your life.
    You're absolutely right. Interesting how a type can have so much energy and not seem energetic at all. My ENFJ friend, at first glance, seems five times more energetic and five times more extraverted than me, but there are still times when he needs to recharge and I'm still fine, and surprised that he would even consider recharging. My ENTP friend has called me "the energizer bunny" before, because of that...

But from my experience with ISTJs, I'd say that they're more in control than ESTJs. What makes you say otherwise?
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Do you ever feel like you speak more than you should?
    Sometimes, but my fuckups are almost always Ne-related.

Now, as for coming on more forcefully than I should (which is the real Te problem), I sometimes do as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    You're absolutely right. Interesting how a type can have so much energy and not seem energetic at all. My ENFJ friend, at first glance, seems five times more energetic and five times more extraverted than me, but there are still times when he needs to recharge and I'm still fine, and surprised that he would even consider recharging. My ENTP friend has called me "the energizer bunny" before, because of that...

But from my experience with ISTJs, I'd say that they're more in control than ESTJs. What makes you say otherwise?
    I did not say otherwise. You are perfectly right. The ISTJs are more in control.
    As you say.
    Si is about control. The ESTJs have usually more control, but they are less in control.
    The energy of the ESTJ is subject to control only as much as their Te is quantitatively matched by their Si. What is unmatched is beyond the confine of control.
    The energy (Te) of the ISTJ is subject to control (Si) altogether.
    Quality is not bound by quantity per se, but by axiom. In this case by function order.

ThatGirl

Thanks for answering my question guys!

MBTI
    LoLz

lol @ sarcasm

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I was referencing more of the, tell other people exactly where I am going with something and why.

I developed this habit in order to be met with less resistance by eliminating doubt. What I find it actually does is make people paranoid that you are not trustworthy. People think, if she is capable of working this situation in her favor, why not ones that involve myself?

Take for example Jaguar's being sure I was pulling one over on the forum by changing my type to ENTJ. This was based on a thread I had made a year earlier stating I was going to perform a social experiment. What it didn't take into account was that was only for that time. I changed my type to INFP and wrote a couple of emo posts. This lasted for one day.

But take this dynamic and apply it to everything. Every step I take in life. I think I have a history of giving people too much information.

If that isn't Te would it be some other function?
    I wonder if the example you're providing might be Ni gone awry - and I'm not talking about you. For example on occasion my imagination runs away with me. When I find myself slipping into perceiving these negative things, I make a very conscious effort to trust. It helps to alleviate some of this counterproductive thinking about others.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

ThatGirl

To the person who reped me...

That could be a reasonable explanation. I could also see a cluster fuck going on by trying to deal with tertiary Fi in a Te manner.

Thank you.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

No. My problem is that I don't speak enough. I'm too focused on phrasing everything perfectly with no excessive words that I typically end up not elaborating enough and then people misunderstand what I'm saying. I also cant talk if I know people are tuning out because it feels like a total waste of effort so I tend to keep it very short.