Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Feeling chronically dissatisfied with things and people.

Not pushing myself to act when I need to, and working too hard for things that don't matter.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Some people say I don't take life seriously enough, I tell them it's just the way I outwardly behave because it feels better this way.

In any case I'm probably a bit insecure in romantic relationship. Since it's not big insecurity, I don't think it's something solvable...except this, I don't have any I think. I never felt like I had as a child, my parents didn't impose me anything I just always did what I wanted. The only little problem started when I had romantic relationships and that's the only thing in life that has given me some problems, probably (not many, though).

MBTI
    ISTP

I'd like to feel like an adult, finally. Or rather, I wish I could let go of wanting to be a kid.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    I'd like to feel like an adult, finally. Or rather, I wish I could let go of wanting to be a kid.
    Pshaw! NEVER let go of your childlike effervescence!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Pshaw! NEVER let go of your childlike effervescence!
    As long as you're willing to change his diapers, I'm fine with that.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

My chain? Oh, probably at the root it's not fully accepting who I am, off and on thinking something's 'wrong' with me (and therefore feeling I have to change something or other for others to like and accept me), and always comparing myself to others.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Fear. Wanting to hide or run away. From everything.

MBTI
    INTJ

I was actually talking to pt about this, because I wasn't sure or aware of any chains that I had that I actually cared to break (in that sense). I have phobias and fears but none that hinder me to the point where I would consider it as something I need to break, if you know what I mean.

Anyways, pt pointed out a fear that I do have, that I don't even notice and I guess that I do have to face it and hopefully break myself of it.

It's funny for me, as a strong introvert, I am deadly afraid of being alone (I have huge abandonment issues). So, without going into a ton of details and explanations, that is the chain that I have and would like to break - fear of being alone.

Thanks
    Sorry for any typos, spelling or grammer errors but I'm a bit preoccupied planning my wedding.
    Or if you want to read more about me and help me gain more insight to your world (I do need more experiences in life), feel free to skim through my blog.

MBTI
    INTJ

I have a colossal fear of being/dying alone. I don't even think I'm going to be alone, ever, but somehow, if I think about it, I feel like crap.

I always try to make myself "better"-this is better in the sense of "more like the norm," because I feel like I've developed all of the loner, mega-thoughtful aspects of who I am and not the part that is friendly and all that. I mean, I genuinely am who I am every time I post, but I'm not sure when I'll be happy with myself, and stop trying to improve (improve as I see fit). I think I'm good, but I could be better. Somehow I think I want to be this totally spectacular three-dimensional person without faults. I tend to second guess everything I say, too. However, this typically happens on a bad day, otherwise I feel just fine...I'm learning to accept who I am still yet. The thought that I could possibly live with this anxiety is horrifying...but I attribute it mostly to being a moody teenager, at least, I hope so.

I'm great at overthinking, too.
    Still using a needle to break apart a grain of sand.