User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP

I'd start nailing all of the beautiful dead women.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I'd definitely try to make new humans in various ways. Since all laboratories in the world would be open and vacant to me, I'd probably be able if i'm singleminded about it, and break every possible ethic law there is... Then if it turns out to be a half human-half chimp breed, what the heck... As long as there is some kind of near-intelligent life that can carry on after I was gone.
    It'd be so depressing.

My passion in life is chicks, alcohol and adventuring, and if there are no chicks to drink with and brag about your adventures so that you'd eventually end up in bed, i'd definitely want to die. But neither would I bed a half-chimp.... o.o CRAP.

Conclusion: I'd die. Probably after drinking some english lords' finest malt whiskey, sailing around in a "stolen" old sailing ship fishing for food, only reaching land to fill up my hold with some source of carbohydrates and other stuff you can't get out at sea.

But I think that scenario would bring out the romantic in me and i'd go all INFP-EMO. I mean, if it's down to that... What the fuck is life worth if you don't have someone to share it with? ZIP-NADA-VAKUUM. I'd not give a rat's ass about anything.

I just want to be loved!!!

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Jive A Turkey View Post
    I'd start nailing all of the beautiful dead women.
    EWWW!!!!!!!
    You're even nastier than me!

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    What would you do if you were the last person on Earth? How would you react?
    I would be very sad. I would probably try to spend some time trying to read the books I never got around to reading, and eat as much as I needed to in order to finish them. I might also play around with computer and power systems to see all the different functions, possibly trying to drive all over the place to keep the Internet up so I wouldn't lose access, learning a lot about the infrastructure as I went, maybe even improving/perfecting it as I went. I would probably go through old homes and offices, and try to learn about the people who once lived/worked there, trying to piece their lives and histories together.

I would be very lonely... but I'd have things to keep me occupied for a while at least.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I'd probably go home. That's where everyone's hiding. It's just a surprise party anyway. It always is. Every time everyone disappears it always turns out to be a surprise party.

In fact, I'm going to trademark that right now. It's officially called "Nocapszy's law"

Whenever human presence reaches 0, they're at your house, with a cake and a bottle of champagne.

Somebody call Mitch Hedberg... I think I just stole one of his jokes and made it too long.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Actually, I just don't know what I would do. If anything, I'm a survivor. I've been alone before.

But it really would be a kick in the teeth to realize that all of my thoughts and ideas and discovers and explorations could never be shared with anyone, nor could I learn from or connect with anyone else.

I would either have to find another reason to live, or I would have to choose where and when to end things for myself. But I doubt I would commit suicide, because hope springs eternal and you just never know what might have happened if you'd stuck around just another day.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    But I doubt I would commit suicide, because hope springs eternal and you just never know what might have happened if you'd stuck around just another day.
    Exactly. Wouldn't it be a bitch if after the day you kill yourself, super intelligent extraterrestrials land on Earth?

MBTI
    istp

I would have a short ceremony-

...and then I would make the world my playground.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

I would cry.

And then I would find a canoe and load supplies onto it along with some keepsakes for memories, and row far far away...and I would land and find a doggie friend or two.

We would have adventures.

Then I would go back to my home before I died, and die there quietly, hopefully.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    INTP

There would be a lot of dead bodies to violate, so i'd be busy for a few years.
    Inno A Satana

I:11% Intuitive:88% Thinking:62% Perceiving: 67%