User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Thread: Online Behavior

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I am exactly the same, except for my grammar. My grammar is always poor when I'm thinking and talking at the same time.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    i have been a lot less impulsive on the forums here than in real life. probably more articulate and more measured, more contemplative i think, on the forums.
    i am trying to work on that now, trying to translate the snap in my step so that it reads on the internet.
    Odd. I am FAR more silly and impulsive, even emo, on the forum than IRL. I actually share all of the crazy stuff that pops in my head online. IRL Normally I just sit quietly and pretend like I am perfectly normal.

figsfiggyfigs

^ hahaahh " pretend like I am perfectly normal" that gave me the cutest image of a school boy sitting on a chair right after putting a tack on his teachers chair .

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    Odd. I am FAR more silly and impulsive, even emo, on the forum than IRL. I actually share all of the crazy stuff that pops in my head online. IRL Normally I just sit quietly and pretend like I am perfectly normal.
    That's exactly how I am as well. Although, in "real life", I actually happen to think that I am perfectly normal when I sit quietly, think and observe others.

MBTI
    ISTP

I find I am better at articulating my thoughts online than offline.
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post

Poetry, after all, does nothing, poetry just is. Poetry has no need to explain itself, yet everyone asks, scratching their heads, "What does the poem mean?".
    Poetry, like music means what ever the individual wants it to mean, and that meaning can change. I believe it means a great deal to whom ever is taking meaning from it. But your poetry is also prose Victor and one can deduce meaning as long as they are trying; however, like poetry, it can have several meanings
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ESFJ

I think i am as random on here as i am IRL.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I'm more reserved on line I guess. I feel more comfortable talking then writing/typing. When I'm using vent or other voice programs I am more myself.
    Ne > Ti > Si >> Te > Se >> Fe > Fi > Ni
    5 so/sp
    Chaotic Neutral/Evil

MBTI
    INKP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Do you behave differently in online in interactions than you do in real life interactions? How so? (e.g. more aggressive, plan what you're going to say more, etc.)
    Yes. I'm far more extraverted than I am normally, though "sane insanity" level is roughly the same. Also, writing posts instead of speaking them gives me a chance to talk freely and fluently without the pressure of even having another person in the room, so I can think through what I'm saying, and not trip over my words.
    "Quiiri ath metahn i'ashei?"
    Chronically Gephyrophobic

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GemPOPGem View Post
    Poetry, like music means what ever the individual wants it to mean, and that meaning can change. I believe it means a great deal to whom ever is taking meaning from it. But your poetry is also prose Victor and one can deduce meaning as long as they are trying; however, like poetry, it can have several meanings
    And the meaning of any post is its response.

And any post of mine can't do without your response, anymore than I.