• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Emo-Dump

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've seen the term emo-dump get used here from time to time, usually in a negative way.

How is it different from just plain sharing of emotions and feelings? Is it because of the content (eg. too much information) or perhaps in the tone of voice?

Also, are you generally an emo-dumper or an emo-dumpee?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've always taken it to mean people whining about trivial things and blowing it all out of proportion :rolleyes:

I am generally the dumpee... like, always :doh: