• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are you happy ?

Are you happy person in general ?

• ENFP - yes

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • ENFP - no

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • INFP - yes

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • INFP - no

• ENFJ - yes

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • ENFJ - no

• INFJ - yes

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • INFJ - no

• ENTP - yes

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • ENTP - no

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • INTP -yes

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • INTP - no

• ENTJ - yes

• ENTJ - no

• INTJ - yes

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • INTJ - no

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • SP - yes

• SP - no

• SJ - yes

• SJ - no

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I simply want to see how the poll that is asking this would look like on this forum.

Plus since we got a thread as a byproduct of this it would be nice that people describe why they are happy or unhappy. Plus how is that related to their introversion or extroversion. (and the rest of their type characteristics)

P

Phantonym

For the time being, yes, I am happy. Things seem to be going my way and I can feel content with who I am and what I'm doing. In general, I think I am happy because I really do have a positive disposition towards life and any kind of "speed bumps" on the way are nothing compared to the overall positivity.

*Oh damn, I hope I didn't jinx it now :steam:*

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
I am now typically happy. :) <--- That proves it.

I am happy because I am finally at a good place in my life. The peace it brings makes me happy.

I think being introverted, for me, is good because I am pretty happy in my head most of the time, I don't get bored very easily. I don't know if that even means anything. :laugh:

Lightyear

Underneath the calm surface I am quite emotional and my mood can go on several rollercoaster rides without people next to me even noticing (up, down, up, down) but in general I think I am a happy, optimistic person. As long as there is a kernel of hope in front of me I will walk towards it.

Geno

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I do not remember the last time I was happy.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
If I say no, will I get spanked? :cry:

H

Hate

I don't know how to be happy anymore... I'm used to misery so I gotta stick to whats familiar.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Abso bloody lutely:cheese:

Mole

Permabanned
The Set Point of Happiness

Apparently we have a set point of happiness and we oscillate around it.

And apparently it is difficult to change our set point of happiness, and this makes sense because a set point gives us a stable centre around which to oscillate.

And also apparently, we can raise our set point by kindness to others. But unless we keep on being kind, our set point settles back to its natural level.

This of course makes complete nonsense of the pursuit of happiness, for happiness is a gift that has been given to us, and all we can do is oscillate, and be kind to one another.

Lex Talionis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Who could be "happy" in this society?

Anyway, this is typical, people wanting to complain and whine about their level of "happiness."

Boohoo. You're so unique.

Become self-reliant and stfu.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Anyway, this is typical, people wanting to complain and whine about their level of "happiness."

whinging about whingers?? :nono:

I'm happy as can be... :cheese:

Chloe

so seems like INFJs, and then INFPs are the happiest people on TypoC... ..... :D

Little_Sticks

What's wrong with admitting to yourself whether or not you believe you are happy? It's just a question and often has a mask of whining attached to it in expression, but that does not mean it is "whining" underneath the mask. It helps to know where one is so they can work towards something better. Plus this is a frank discussion and your move to insult some, most, or all that have participated as a negative reinforcement to motivate masks your ill-contempt for others here and masks a cowardly attempt to participate by not even answering the question.

Also, the whole "all whiners are not willing to put in the effort to better themselves" projection this generation has is just presumptuously silly. If you're happy and got there through hard-work, intellect, and perseverance then congratulations, but that doesn't mean all others who aren't happy aren't trying and just like to whine.

Lex Talionis

MBTI Type
INTJ
What's wrong with admitting to yourself whether or not you believe you are happy? It's just a question and often has a mask of whining attached to it in expression, but that does not mean it is "whining" underneath the mask. It helps to know where one is so they can work towards something better. Plus this is a frank discussion and your move to insult some, most, or all that have participated as a negative reinforcement to motivate masks your ill-contempt for others here and masks a cowardly attempt to participate by not even answering the question.

I am not denying anything. I am simply stating that there is an overabundance of negative circle jerking in today's society; everybody is a "victim."

It's sickening, and infuriating when you consider how trivial most people's problems truly are.

Also, the whole "all whiners are not willing to put in the effort to better themselves" projection this generation has is just presumptuously silly. If you're happy and got there through hard-work, intellect, and perseverance then congratulations, but that doesn't mean all others who aren't happy aren't trying and just like to whine.

"Whiners" in my opinion are a very broad group of "individuals," some of whom truly whine and wallow in self-pity, and others who engage in self-destructive behaviors in order to console themselves, but in actuality only want attention.

From personal observation, I have found that most Fs have truly invalid and ridiculous complaints, all due to their perception of the world. Everything to them is personal, and criticism therefore comes as a personal affront. This is an unhealthy and quite frankly childish basis to rest one's world views upon.

Also, it doesn't surprise me that INFJs and INFPs are the "happiest" on this forum, considering that most of their opinions are fleeting and their attachment to lasting logical conclusions fickle. These are some of the most careless people I know when it comes to developing practical, realistic solutions to world problems. Living in some self-delusional fantasy world and yet having the nerve to complain about the real world would not place them in a positive light in my eyes.

Any INTJ who disagrees with me must be an impure type, with a significant F value.

Mole

Permabanned
Strine, the Language of Oz

so seems like INFJs, and then INFPs are the happiest people on TypoC... ..... :D

And INFP is the happiest kingdom of all.

Ah, if only you could all be INFPs. Of course I believe we are all born INFP but we learn to be the other four letters, just as we are all born speaking Strine but are forced to learn other language.

Just think, you are speaking a foreign dialect when you tongue longs to speak Strine.

For just as French has perfected Latin, Strine has perfected English.

Chloe

i dunno what are you talking about i'm born speaking croatian and when I want to torture myself I speak English on forums!!