User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are you happy person in general ?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFP - yes

    6 9.52%
  • ENFP - no

    2 3.17%
  • INFP - yes

    5 7.94%
  • INFP - no

    5 7.94%
  • ENFJ - yes

    1 1.59%
  • ENFJ - no

    1 1.59%
  • INFJ - yes

    6 9.52%
  • INFJ - no

    1 1.59%
  • ENTP - yes

    4 6.35%
  • ENTP - no

    1 1.59%
  • INTP -yes

    5 7.94%
  • INTP - no

    5 7.94%
  • ENTJ - yes

    1 1.59%
  • ENTJ - no

    0 0%
  • INTJ - yes

    6 9.52%
  • INTJ - no

    6 9.52%
  • SP - yes

    6 9.52%
  • SP - no

    0 0%
  • SJ - yes

    0 0%
  • SJ - no

    2 3.17%
First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: Are you happy ?

  1. #21
    Senior Member Little_Sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post
    I am not denying anything. I am simply stating that there is an overabundance of negative circle jerking in today's society; everybody is a "victim."

    It's sickening, and infuriating when you consider how trivial most people's problems truly are.



    "Whiners" in my opinion are a very broad group of "individuals," some of whom truly whine and wallow in self-pity, and others who engage in self-destructive behaviors in order to console themselves, but in actuality only want attention.

    From personal observation, I have found that most Fs have truly invalid and ridiculous complaints, all due to their perception of the world. Everything to them is personal, and criticism therefore comes as a personal affront. This is an unhealthy and quite frankly childish basis to rest one's world views upon.

    Also, it doesn't surprise me that INFJs and INFPs are the "happiest" on this forum, considering that most of their opinions are fleeting and their attachment to lasting logical conclusions fickle. These are some of the most careless people I know when it comes to developing practical, realistic solutions to world problems. Living in some self-delusional fantasy world and yet having the nerve to complain about the real world would not place them in a positive light in my eyes.
    ...
    I see, it's what you have observed. I can't comment on that then because I don't know any NFs personally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post
    Any INTJ who disagrees with me must be an impure type, with a significant F value.
    If this is anything more than a test to see my reaction to this and use any perceived negative reaction to strengthen your argument, then it's completely ridiculous. God forbid an INTJ actually consider someone else once in a while, less they be accused of being 'impure'. I hope it's okay if I'm a little Jewish as well. Come on man

    Of course, you can tell me I'm not an INTJ all you want, but I'm going to ignore it from now on unless you have a convincing reason for why I might be an F; and given that I have wasted countless hours of my free-time analyzing the hell out of 16 type theory and my own cognitive abilities and perceptions to others around me, it will take a lot of irrefutable reasoning to do that. So it takes a lot more than circular logic and simple highly-suggestive one-liners.

  2. #22
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    i dunno what are you talking about i'm born speaking croatian and when I want to torture myself I speak English on forums!!
    'Course you don't know what I am talking about mate. That's why we have so many lovely Croatian migrants - to teach them to speak Strine.

  3. #23
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    so seems like INFJs, and then INFPs are the happiest people on TypoC... .....
    see any unhappy SPs up there?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  4. #24
    Senior Member Chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    see any unhappy SPs up there?
    Damn!!! SP's are FOR NOW running the show!!

    Go NFs!:workout:

  5. #25
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    So it takes a lot more than circular logic and simple highly-suggestive one-liners.
    That's why I use circular logic and suggestive one liners - to seduce you into Strine.

    We are all mates here and Strine is the language of mateship.

    And just as the Inuit have twenty words for snow, we have twenty different meaning for mate.

    And this is only natural for we have no snow but twenty-one million mates. And there is plenty of room for you.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Lex Talionis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    Of course, you can tell me I'm not an INTJ all you want, but I'm going to ignore it from now on unless you have a convincing reason for why I might be an F; and given that I have wasted countless hours of my free-time analyzing the hell out of 16 type theory and my own cognitive abilities and perceptions to others around me, it will take a lot of irrefutable reasoning to do that. So it takes a lot more than circular logic and simple highly-suggestive one-liners.
    Not an F, but a significant F value - large difference.

    The reason is because your response seems to be reactionary from an emotional position rather than an objective critique of my comment, attempting to find a more conciliatory approach to the matter, which strikes me as an F characteristic.

    True INTJs tend to remain emotionally distant, or at the very least, do not bother considering the irrelevant emotional responses of other people in an argument unless it serves some purpose.

    In a similar regard, you also strike me more like a P, because they tend to reject the immediate value of a logical argument in favor of alternative possibilities, regardless of whether or not any alternative possibilities are feasible or necessary.

    I consider "pure" INTJs to be those who score above 85 in each of their functions, the others having diluting elements that make them notably different than the purer type.
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    see any unhappy SPs up there?
    Nope, SP's win! Being SP rocks!

  8. #28
    Intriguing.... Quinlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo
    Posts
    3,005

    Default

    Yeah the SPs are particularly jovial.

    I'm very happy, as far as that relates to my "type" hmmm...

    My I is happy because my work doesn't involve large amounts of taxing socialising and I have access to quiet spaces at home.

    My S is happy because I live in a beautiful country that is rich in possible experiences.

    My F is happy because I have a lovely wife and child and a supportive family.

    My P is happy because I don't know many authoritarians.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

    Quinlan's Creations

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,636

    Default

    Just seeing Quinlan's avatar makes me happy. Moekey!

  10. #30
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    yeah dude

    I'm happy pretty much all the time now

    (I didn't used to be)

Similar Threads

  1. Are you happy?
    By /DG/ in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 05:11 PM
  2. Are you happy?
    By am_i_evil666 in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 09:27 AM
  3. Are you happy?
    By 527468 in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 01:35 PM
  4. Happiness, Children, and Are you that one girl?
    By Wolf in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 03:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO