• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Astrology - Are you a believer?

Do you believe in astrology?

• Yes

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 137 77.8%
  • I have no idea what it is? So I'm not sure.

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Poisonous cancerous bullshit that needs to be banned.

*can think of another entity that this post could be describing*

:whistling:

Not directly, but it does have to do with intelligence (People who believe in astrology aren't intelligent.), which has to do with type.

well, with my non-beleif in astrology and my impressive IQ that must mean that my type is totally the most brilliant of all! :holy:

(we're playing the over-generalization game now aren't we? :static:)

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
People who generalize aren't intelligent either ;)

It's not a generalization to say that all x are y if IN ORDER to be x you have to be y. To believe that, literally, the location of the planets, in tandem with the arbitrary human base-10 system, in tandem with a bunch of other laughably absurd things, determines your personality and what happens to you in your life, you cannot in any way, shape, or form, be intelligent.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's not a generalization to say that all x are y if IN ORDER to be x you have to be y. To believe that, literally, the location of the planets, in tandem with the arbitrary human base-10 system, in tandem with a bunch of other laughably absurd things, determines your personality and what happens to you in your life, you cannot in any way, shape, or form, be intelligent.

Oh my. What a crock. Define intelligence Perch. You have to define it before you can see what it is or isn't.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*giggles that everyone's arguing with someone who's young enough that he's not even allowed to drive yet*

:yim_rolling_on_the_

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
*giggles that everyone's arguing with someone who's young enough that he's not even allowed to drive yet*

:yim_rolling_on_the_

Now now, I've never been big on ageism.. but in this case I think I will make an exception =)

xisnotx

Permabanned
I had a hard time answering the poll.
I don't know too much about it...but I don't believe in it. I choose not to believe in it. I do think that you can learn stuff about life from it..so on that level I'm not going to say it sucks...just that it isn't for me.

saradarnell

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
newspaper astrology hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah what a joke

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a belieber. The beibs is the only star sign I need.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When my siblings and I were babies, our mom had these life horoscopes written by a very old astrologer (who's no longer alive, obviously). I've read mine a bunch of times, just as an interesting story. :alttongue:

Though a couple of things I noted from it, regarding love and marriage:

1) I could be a manglik (meaning I'm likely to have marital problems in my life, if I do marry - and the book says I may marry someone who has already been divorced).
2) This is the last year in the period of my early youth in which I'm supposed to meet the love of my life. :alttongue: Yeah, I met someone all right - he's a good friend to me, and I care about him a lot still, but he turned out not to be 'the One'.

Maybe I should stop keeping my hopes up in that regard.

PancakeMix

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
I always found reading about astrology as something fun to do whenever I'm bored, or confused about what my personality is like. I can see why many people don't believe in it, but I find that it does describe my personality and other people's really well. As ridiculous as it sounds, I have also looked at my natal chart and I have an Aquarius sun, Taurus Moon, and my Ascendant is Aries.

L

LadyLazarus

No, I fail to see how birth month/day correlate to personality let alone are able to predict my future.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's one of those things that I want to know more about, so I can talk about it when it comes up. It always comes up.

OrderOfTheCaelifera

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Believe?
I don't believe that astrology should be utilized to predict the direction of an individuals life but it's a fun distraction that I consider conducive towards encouraging entertaining conversation.