User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you believe in astrology?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 18.13%
  • No

142 78.02%
  • I have no idea what it is? So I'm not sure.

7 3.85%
First 39474849505159 Last

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

I like this game! I'm going to request my two minute reading too, I've done enough typing myself on this thread lately

Ascendant Leo, Sun Libra, moon Pisces.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    TRUE

KDude: If I had voted yes I would say you were devoted to the principle of home and family, having the desire to bring comfort to those you love. There could be a tendency to be domineering, and the desire for revenge on those who you feel betrayed your trust. You would be a strong personality that is very grounded in reality and you might be slightly hostile to fanciful abstractions.

But I voted no, so none of that has to be true.
    “Naked to unknown forces, fortune evades mere understanding. The trial of effort.
    The dream of change. Such a place might Hell be to thought and action.”
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    I like this game! I'm going to request my two minute reading too, I've done enough typing myself on this thread lately

interesting combo.... u'r two min reading...

Leo asc = show off, leader as opposed to a true show off though, can at times be quiely leading rather than ostentasiously leading.... Strong, confident, stubborn, people aren't likely to mess with you.

Libra Sun - needs a relationship, leterally hates being single. May have a peculuar relationship to a toothbrush (brushes your teeth really hard and often). Needs harmoney in relationships (esp if other panets are in Libra). disharmoney can really upset you to the point of sleep loss even if a reltively minor dispute.

Moon in Pisces moon is the panet of emotions, Pisces can be very deeply emotional, Libra sun hates disharmoney, Pisces moon literally will cry me a river over other peoples hurts and pain. Can be difficult to protect yourself from simply absorbing other peoples disharmoney or life situation, this can lead to alcohal or drug abuse if you don't learn to protect yourself early on. Pisces is the most empathetic sign, people will call on you to sooth them in times of crisis. You are also unlikely to be able to sit still often pisces moons spend their time cleanign and cooking and nurturing in a very emotionally senstive way.

How the hell are you not and F type with this going on????

This is what gets me with the whole T/F thing, I can be very emotionally senetive to people, but understanding and beign nurturing doens't stop me from making the hard decisions, therfore I always test T type, even though I can be very nurturing/emotional. Actually I can just as easily be seen as hard and rational.

thanks

the virgo rising.. hmm.. i thought that's where i fall under, but i don't appear business like at all. i can be super informal. i could keep things in order, but i don't. my car is rather horrible looking atm..trash on the floor,etc.. and it's been that way. D i was born in hawaii, and i think the time zone is wacky or something.. i could be leo rising.

i would identify with cancer/scorp parts though.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Try to at least be original if you want to go down that road. I think the discussion has probably moved on beyond lazy applications of the Forer effect/Barnum effect/whatever, though that part may indeed have been consigned to the graveyard.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    my entire contribution to the thread was sent to the graveyard
    Wow.

Weeks later and the hack job that was the "moderation" of this thread is still being talked about disparagingly.

Hmm... I wonder what the means...

Good typing, btw.

Haven't read the whole thread yet, but that was good stuff you did on whatever.

No wonder the kinship.

I'm Sun Libra, Pisces Moon, as well.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    thanks

the virgo rising.. hmm.. i thought that's where i fall under, but i don't appear business like at all. i can be super informal. i could keep things in order, but i don't. my car is rather horrible looking atm..trash on the floor,etc.. and it's been that way. D i was born in hawaii, and i think the time zone is wacky or something.. i could be leo rising.

i would identify with cancer/scorp parts though.
    I'm a virgo rising, and I don't essesarily buy the tidy thing, Virgos are suppose to be polar either neat freaks or slobs that have got the point of beign neat.

It may just be seen as partical solution giver, which I et a lot, or fastideous to detail (which I never get). Depending on your ethnicity - tall, fair complection with sea side eyes (either blue green or grey), fine features, pretty in a classical type way - is often the hall mark of female virgo risings.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    I'm a virgo rising,
    Near 8 or 23 degrees?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Near 8 or 23 degrees?
    nearer 23 degrees I'm good with c.20-ish degree things , I have more than 1 planet in aspect to that particular point

Actually I have something in aspect to the 8 degrees too

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    nearer 23 degrees I'm good with c.20-ish degree things , I have more than 1 planet in aspect to that particular point

Actually I have something in aspect to the 8 degrees too
    I figured.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I figured.
    whats that suppose to mean???? Figured because of what?