• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Astrology - Are you a believer?

Do you believe in astrology?

• Yes

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 137 77.8%
  • I have no idea what it is? So I'm not sure.

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I like this game! I'm going to request my two minute reading too, I've done enough typing myself on this thread lately :wink:

Ascendant Leo, Sun Libra, moon Pisces.

Accept

MBTI Type
TRUE
KDude: If I had voted yes I would say you were devoted to the principle of home and family, having the desire to bring comfort to those you love. There could be a tendency to be domineering, and the desire for revenge on those who you feel betrayed your trust. You would be a strong personality that is very grounded in reality and you might be slightly hostile to fanciful abstractions.

But I voted no, so none of that has to be true.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I like this game! I'm going to request my two minute reading too, I've done enough typing myself on this thread lately :wink:

interesting combo.... u'r two min reading...

Leo asc = show off, leader as opposed to a true show off though, can at times be quiely leading rather than ostentasiously leading.... Strong, confident, stubborn, people aren't likely to mess with you.

Libra Sun - needs a relationship, leterally hates being single. May have a peculuar relationship to a toothbrush (brushes your teeth really hard and often). Needs harmoney in relationships (esp if other panets are in Libra). disharmoney can really upset you to the point of sleep loss even if a reltively minor dispute.

Moon in Pisces :wubbie::wubbie::wubbie: moon is the panet of emotions, Pisces can be very deeply emotional, Libra sun hates disharmoney, Pisces moon literally will cry me a river over other peoples hurts and pain. Can be difficult to protect yourself from simply absorbing other peoples disharmoney or life situation, this can lead to alcohal or drug abuse if you don't learn to protect yourself early on. Pisces is the most empathetic sign, people will call on you to sooth them in times of crisis. You are also unlikely to be able to sit still often pisces moons spend their time cleanign and cooking and nurturing in a very emotionally senstive way.

How the hell are you not and F type with this going on????

This is what gets me with the whole T/F thing, I can be very emotionally senetive to people, but understanding and beign nurturing doens't stop me from making the hard decisions, therfore I always test T type, even though I can be very nurturing/emotional. Actually I can just as easily be seen as hard and rational.

KDude

thanks

the virgo rising.. hmm.. i thought that's where i fall under, but i don't appear business like at all. i can be super informal. i could keep things in order, but i don't. my car is rather horrible looking atm..trash on the floor,etc.. and it's been that way. D i was born in hawaii, and i think the time zone is wacky or something.. i could be leo rising.

i would identify with cancer/scorp parts though.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Try to at least be original if you want to go down that road. I think the discussion has probably moved on beyond lazy applications of the Forer effect/Barnum effect/whatever, though that part may indeed have been consigned to the graveyard.

my entire contribution to the thread was sent to the graveyard :dry:

Wow.

Weeks later and the hack job that was the "moderation" of this thread is still being talked about disparagingly.

Hmm... I wonder what the means... :thinking:

Good typing, btw.

Haven't read the whole thread yet, but that was good stuff you did on whatever.

No wonder the kinship.

I'm Sun Libra, Pisces Moon, as well.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
thanks

the virgo rising.. hmm.. i thought that's where i fall under, but i don't appear business like at all. i can be super informal. i could keep things in order, but i don't. my car is rather horrible looking atm..trash on the floor,etc.. and it's been that way. D i was born in hawaii, and i think the time zone is wacky or something.. i could be leo rising.

i would identify with cancer/scorp parts though.

I'm a virgo rising, and I don't essesarily buy the tidy thing, Virgos are suppose to be polar either neat freaks or slobs that have got the point of beign neat.

It may just be seen as partical solution giver, which I et a lot, or fastideous to detail (which I never get). Depending on your ethnicity - tall, fair complection with sea side eyes (either blue green or grey), fine features, pretty in a classical type way - is often the hall mark of female virgo risings.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Near 8 or 23 degrees?

nearer 23 degrees I'm good with c.20-ish degree things ;), I have more than 1 planet in aspect to that particular point

Actually I have something in aspect to the 8 degrees too

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Thanks Tinkerbell! My comments on what you said:

interesting combo.... u'r two min reading...
Leo asc = show off, leader as opposed to a true show off though, can at times be quiely leading rather than ostentasiously leading.... Strong, confident, stubborn, people aren't likely to mess with you.
Interesting. Well, largely true I think. Now and then something seems to drive people to TRY to mess with me irl, but they usually seem to end up regretting it ;) I'm stubborn as fark, at least about something I consider actually important. If it's not important I won't worry about it. I do tend to unhesitatingly take over and take responsibility for things myself if I think they're not being done in the right way. Sometimes people can feel I'm treading on their toes a bit. If I choose to just sit back and watch instead people often end up worrying about what I'm thinking of them, almost like they're feeling judged - which is interesting, to say the least. Kids (and adults in some respects!) tend to behave themselves relatively well around me - or I will have something to say... :smile:

Libra Sun - needs a relationship, leterally hates being single. May have a peculuar relationship to a toothbrush (brushes your teeth really hard and often). Needs harmoney in relationships (esp if other panets are in Libra). disharmoney can really upset you to the point of sleep loss even if a reltively minor dispute.
Toothbrush :confused: That bit seems random! I don't thiiink so, although I have had one or two weird dreams about having teeth fall out lately, which annoys me! Anyway, hmm, I might need a relationship at some kind of psychic level, but do seem to have spent the majority of my adult life studiously avoiding being in one. I suppose my personal standards have been too high to simply accept whatever came along.

I like and feel the need for relationship harmony but will never compromise myself for the sake of it; my preference, rightly or wrongly (and it hasn't often hasn't worked out so well because most people can't take this degree of directness) is to simply tackle the source of the disharmony at the earliest possible stage by discussing the problem with the other person. I would rather deal with whatever it is and get to the source of it than have to put up with it festering, or put a false face on it. I also don't like denials or evasions if there is a relationship problem, and possibly tend to be too impatient and aggressive in takling it; if I'm met with half-truths or evasions, or promises that are not kept, I simply keep right on at what I believe to be the real problem in the hope that the other person will finally agknowledge it and do something about it. I can probably come across as quite critical or demanding, almost, in this situation, which belies how easygoing I tend to be much of the time.

Most of the "important" not-mentioned planets - mars, venus and uranus, are in conjunction, in scorpio. You may see this as a further influence! :jew:

Moon in Pisces :wubbie::wubbie::wubbie: moon is the panet of emotions, Pisces can be very deeply emotional, Libra sun hates disharmoney, Pisces moon literally will cry me a river over other peoples hurts and pain. Can be difficult to protect yourself from simply absorbing other peoples disharmoney or life situation, this can lead to alcohal or drug abuse if you don't learn to protect yourself early on. Pisces is the most empathetic sign, people will call on you to sooth them in times of crisis. You are also unlikely to be able to sit still often pisces moons spend their time cleanign and cooking and nurturing in a very emotionally senstive way.

Negative atmospheres and conflict, especially at a personal level, do indeed bug the hell out of me. I do tend to be very empathic, sometimes to my detriment when I can easily get sucked into wanting to help people with things they really need to be dealing with themselves, especially personal feelings and issues. I can easily get sucked into wanting to help them with practical things as well, especially if they seem to be struggling to do stuff for themselves. But this stops dead at the point where people think they can take advantage and force me to put up with shit from them, because I won't.
This has been a problem relationship-wise, because I both have an unfortunate tendency to attract people who are prone to emotional instablility (and maybe vice-versa due to wanting to care for them) but won't put up with emotional blackmail, insincerity, or manipulation of any kind. :doh:

Never had an substance abuse problem, because I don't believe in causing extra problems for yourself on top of the ones life throws at you anyway. :) I honestly can't even imagine having that kind of problem, I wouldn't want something else controlling me in that way!

How the hell are you not and F type with this going on????

;)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Rag, yes you are right the rest of the chart can out weigh any of the three points being read.

the tooth brush thing is something I've come across with strong librans. it may be Mars/Venus Uranus really can't tollerate relationships much, which makes sense.

All good ;)

KDude

I'm a virgo rising, and I don't essesarily buy the tidy thing, Virgos are suppose to be polar either neat freaks or slobs that have got the point of beign neat.

It may just be seen as partical solution giver, which I et a lot, or fastideous to detail (which I never get). Depending on your ethnicity - tall, fair complection with sea side eyes (either blue green or grey), fine features, pretty in a classical type way - is often the hall mark of female virgo risings.

thanks. i read a little more on leo rising.. i must've calculated something wrong...not sure. seems more like me if there's anything to all of this :)

Holy crap, me too :shock:

lol, well i do get along with you. ;) maybe i'll look this all up again (i remember needing birth time or something when i looked up my rising sign awhile back).

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
In what way, did you think? I'm interested to know how you see this as working!

the attention span of a baby natt......

Uranus Mars - possibly into some fairly kinky sex, maybe with strangers did you say it was in Scorp?

Venus in scorp has a very strong tendancy towards fixation and semi stalking behaviours - you may get deep crushes on people. Venus Uranus, likely to be comfortable in unconventional set ups, like threesomes etc.... or poligomy or something along those lines.

Venus mars in Sorp - ITCHYWAWA! Hot hot hot.... seduction meets oober sexy - very seductive.

For all the Scorp could lead you to be sluttish I don't see Scorp in that way, I see it's intense loyalty and so long as people are straight with you - total manogomy, and commitment even when someone isn't able to be around.

You may be seriously attracted to really out there people though