First 567

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

You want to acknowledge that things aren't and haven't exactly been peachy, but don't want people to treat you like a sad puppy, yes?

You'll find people who will, but you'll definitely find people who won't. The good thing about this is it will show you who actually listens and believes what you are telling them when you do and that's necessary for close relationships with people.
    I've had to weed out a few people due to that, but in turn i've become very close with others who do understand. It is honesty and awareness, not a cry for help and pity.

Start opening up a bit when you can. In times where you would usually hesitate to share, just shake it off and share. It works in a lot of life circumstances and you may be prompted to explain, but good. It's a step in the right direction and toward more personal growth.

I'm glad you shared this. That's awesome in itself.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

thanks

easier said than done though- I don't care to be slapped with that stigma 3 of us (the man, his best friend and me) discussed a topic along those lines when out together one evening and all have a basic understanding of where we're coming from (the conclusion that all of us have issues and are there for each other when needed) but I don't care to put a label on myself or openly discuss it for fear of what I've seen happen to others- I don't live in a highly educated area and there's a lot of stigmatization of anyone who's "different"

I'd rather be blamed for my own bad behavior than have it blamed on something else
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by highlander29 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is related to what you're experiencing but thought it might be worth sharing this.

About the Shadow - Seeing Your Shadow Side, Reclaiming the Repressed Selves Within Shadow Works
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Highlander- I'd started a thread on that back when I first joined and didn't get a good response... it might explain why I always tend to hang out with INFJs here though I can see some of that... and the interesting fact that I developed Fe during that period (and lived as an introvert for a year!) as well
    Curious as to why there wasn't a good response. I believe this stuff to be quite important. Can you post a link to the thread?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

oh no! maybe I'm confused, it must have been the start of a discussion in my blog instead

either that or it got lost forever in the annals of the forum *sigh*

I could have sworn I asked about it a long time ago and never really got an answer though back when I was an ISTP or something

** is possibly finally losing it

it really IS a topic that needs discussion though- and I can see it in myself definitley- I looked back through my old blog the other day and could see it in posts made at certain times
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett