• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Idiots who literally think they're vampires

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
If you Google "I think I'm a vampire" you can truly see how stupid people are. It's funny. There's thousands of people thinking this.

Here's a few questions from Yahoo Answers. Some are delusional and some just watch too much Twilight, some must be trolling:

"I have tried to kill my sister 5 times because she smelled so good help if you know!"

"I don't sleep im fast and strong and last night i bite my friend and hes acting weird and his teeth are sharp now."

"every night i wake up and sleeep walk to the hospital down town, i go in and start trying to suck people blood, i have gotten caught two times, be ill be carefull next time. when my husband goes to sleep i stick my teeth into him, btw i have abnormally sharp front teeth."
"i think i am becuz some girl bit me really hard and told me i was truning into a vampire now she tells me im part of her coven.
i think she wasnt lying becuz i have changed a lot since she bit me im paler im prettier im faster i can see better i can hear better"

"How do I tell my parents I'm a vampire?"

Search Results for "i think i'm a vampire" - Yahoo! Answers

Is it a case of them just wishing they were vampires so much, and fooling themselves into thinking they are?

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
I knew one. She actually walked around in fangs all the time...

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
There was a girl I know of specifically, who believed she was a vampire. There was actually a coven in our town with a couple of people who believed and tried to live as vampires. Most of them had work done to their teeth to sharpen their canines to resemble fangs. It was just a really dark and morbid group of people.

I know this specific girl would go around school and ask people if she could taste their blood. She got into a lot of trouble because they'd catch her in class, cutting her fingers or arms and licking the blood off. I tried to stay away from her most of the time. She really frightened me.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
I had always assumed the fangs were removable (giving the benefit of the doubt to her sanity), you make me wonder now...

S

Sniffles

I find it fun to pull out a crucifix and pretend to perform an excorcism on these people. :D

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I had always assumed the fangs were removable (giving the benefit of the doubt to her sanity), you make me wonder now...

Well I'm sure it's possible her's are removable. I just know that once a new 'vampire' was accepted into the coven, they had to get permanent fangs. I only know this because the same girl told our history class a bit about herself and the coven. I don't know if their rituals are based on actual vampire history (myths) or if they just made it all up as they went.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxlQiIpuBxA"]Vampire Subculture[/youtube]
[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKjSnmJd2Q8"]Interview with a Vampire[/youtube]
There are actual people who believe they are vampires.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
There are actual people who believe they are vampires.

Somewhere, deep down, I think most of those people know they're just playing a game. They have to.

If you have to put fake vampire teeth in your mouth to be a vampire, you're not one.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
People who actually have delusions about their persona tend to have an incongruous lack of regard for their actual physical form. "Dan.. Dan! You are obviously not 20 feet tall."

While these people certainly may have mental issues leading to this behavior, I think the vast majority do not have delusions about what they really are.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If you have to put fake vampire teeth in your mouth to be a vampire, you're not one.

Yes, that's the one thing I never understood. If one must have fangs to be a vampire and one isn't born with them... well then they really aren't a vampire. I mean, that would seem logical to me. So I have no idea what these people think.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Yes, that's the one thing I never understood. If one must have fangs to be a vampire and one isn't born with them... well then they really aren't a vampire. I mean, that would seem logical to me. So I have no idea what these people think.

I think they just want us to think they're vampires. Like they're badass. :dry:

G

Ginkgo

The only "vampires" one should ward against are people who incessantly nag, provoke, or arouse others for their own amusement.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Fuck you guys are harsh. *takes off his novelty fangs and cape in shame*

G

Ginkgo

Give me a man who can transform into a werewolf and I'll be impressed.

I'm actually surprised that "vampire" in Stepho's clip was celibate, as the vampire myth was probably derived from the act of sexual seduction and "necking". Can't the guy be authentic?

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Give me a man who can transform into a werewolf and I'll be impressed.

I'm actually surprised that "vampire" in Stepho's clip was celibate, as the vampire myth was probably derived from the act of sexual seduction and "necking". Can't the guy be authentic?

Well, if you watch all 5 clips of his interview with Tyra, you'll find that not all 'vampires' are celibate, but a great deal of them are. I think it's just preference for them.

They had one woman who claims to be a physi vampire (she feeds off people's energy, not blood) and she views sex as being an intimate act between two people and it shouldn't be treated like the media tries to portray it.

Surprisingly enough, she also claims to believe in God and Jesus and is in relationship with them. I thought that was kind of interesting. Anyway, you'd have to watch it all. It's quite different.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
So should we start some kind of organization to recruit them all to become Black Ribboners?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Somewhere, deep down, I think most of those people know they're just playing a game. They have to.

Tell this girl you're a vampire, bite her, and she'd probably believe you if you told her you had turned her, after that there's a number of ways you could assure her that fangs are fake without causing her to doubt.

[youtube="e5_zqFBDM8Y"]vampire dreams[/youtube]

Knowing your fangs are fake won't necessarily equate to knowing your vampirish identity is fake.

Reality won't get in the way of an anorexic believing she is overweight and ugly. Why should reality bother the batpeople? I assume most would know that deep down they're posing, but who knows...