User Tag List

123 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Default Idiots who literally think they're vampires

If you Google "I think I'm a vampire" you can truly see how stupid people are. It's funny. There's thousands of people thinking this.

Here's a few questions from Yahoo Answers. Some are delusional and some just watch too much Twilight, some must be trolling:

"I have tried to kill my sister 5 times because she smelled so good help if you know!"
    "I don't sleep im fast and strong and last night i bite my friend and hes acting weird and his teeth are sharp now."
    "every night i wake up and sleeep walk to the hospital down town, i go in and start trying to suck people blood, i have gotten caught two times, be ill be carefull next time. when my husband goes to sleep i stick my teeth into him, btw i have abnormally sharp front teeth."
    "i think i am becuz some girl bit me really hard and told me i was truning into a vampire now she tells me im part of her coven.
    i think she wasnt lying becuz i have changed a lot since she bit me im paler im prettier im faster i can see better i can hear better"
    "How do I tell my parents I'm a vampire?"
    Search Results for "i think i'm a vampire" - Yahoo! Answers

Is it a case of them just wishing they were vampires so much, and fooling themselves into thinking they are?

MBTI
    IsTP

I knew one. She actually walked around in fangs all the time...
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

There was a girl I know of specifically, who believed she was a vampire. There was actually a coven in our town with a couple of people who believed and tried to live as vampires. Most of them had work done to their teeth to sharpen their canines to resemble fangs. It was just a really dark and morbid group of people.

I know this specific girl would go around school and ask people if she could taste their blood. She got into a lot of trouble because they'd catch her in class, cutting her fingers or arms and licking the blood off. I tried to stay away from her most of the time. She really frightened me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    IsTP

I had always assumed the fangs were removable (giving the benefit of the doubt to her sanity), you make me wonder now...
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

Sniffles

I find it fun to pull out a crucifix and pretend to perform an excorcism on these people.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    I had always assumed the fangs were removable (giving the benefit of the doubt to her sanity), you make me wonder now...
    Well I'm sure it's possible her's are removable. I just know that once a new 'vampire' was accepted into the coven, they had to get permanent fangs. I only know this because the same girl told our history class a bit about herself and the coven. I don't know if their rituals are based on actual vampire history (myths) or if they just made it all up as they went.
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxlQiIpuBxA"]Vampire Subculture[/youtube]
    [youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKjSnmJd2Q8"]Interview with a Vampire[/youtube]
    There are actual people who believe they are vampires.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    There are actual people who believe they are vampires.
    Somewhere, deep down, I think most of those people know they're just playing a game. They have to.

If you have to put fake vampire teeth in your mouth to be a vampire, you're not one.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

People who actually have delusions about their persona tend to have an incongruous lack of regard for their actual physical form. "Dan.. Dan! You are obviously not 20 feet tall."

While these people certainly may have mental issues leading to this behavior, I think the vast majority do not have delusions about what they really are.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    If you have to put fake vampire teeth in your mouth to be a vampire, you're not one.
    Yes, that's the one thing I never understood. If one must have fangs to be a vampire and one isn't born with them... well then they really aren't a vampire. I mean, that would seem logical to me. So I have no idea what these people think.