• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Idiots who literally think they're vampires

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
The difference of course being that Homosexuals ARE attracted to the same sex.
I'm sorry but that is an awful analogy.. Just saying..:newwink:

Yeah, that was the point...

Lighthearted mockery is lost on you folks. ;)

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
He was just an idiot who thought he could play basketball. Don't let him affect your sense of humor. :jew:

Blaspheme! The Worm is a HOF'er and one of, if not THE best rebounders and defenders EVER. *Slaps you with gauntlet*

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Anyone heard of the wiccan religion... yea.

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just watched the videos from page one. I don't see what the fuss is about.
How hilarious that it's just about pop culture, this "alternate" culture. They are so cutting edge they can model themselves after a very, very popular book.
Who said they want to be alternative? They just seem to want to be vampires. I don't know or care how many people are as strangely drawn to people dressed up as and moving like cats (as in the musical) as I am, I just know that to me the look is extremely graceful and seductive, and I'd love it if humans looked like that instead of how we actually look. The concept of vampires has stood the test of time because it's got something about it that appeals to a significant number of people. To dismiss the fascination people express as phoney and to decide they're only doing it to be different seems to be to assume that if you don't experience an attraction to something, there must be nothing to it that could attract anyone.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Just watched the videos from page one. I don't see what the fuss is about.

Who said they want to be alternative? They just seem to want to be vampires. I don't know or care how many people are as strangely drawn to people dressed up as and moving like cats (as in the musical) as I am, I just know that to me the look is extremely graceful and seductive, and I'd love it if humans looked like that instead of how we actually look. The concept of vampires has stood the test of time because it's got something about it that appeals to a significant number of people. To dismiss the fascination people express as phoney and to decide they're only doing it to be different seems to be to assume that if you don't experience an attraction to something, there must be nothing to it that could attract anyone.

It's not so much about wanting to be something else, it's wanting it so bad you believe you have become it. This is losing touch with reality. We are not talking about a nerd who thinks he is a jock either, it's not just an ordinary lack of touch with reality. We are talking about human beings who believe they are a part of a non-existent race. If I watched Lucky Charms commercial and the concept of a Leprechaun appealed to me, does that make it normal for me to think that I am one?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you have to put fake vampire teeth in your mouth to be a vampire, you're not one.

What if you are a vampire trapped in a human being's body?
Have some empathy for the living undead!!

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
What if you are a vampire trapped in a human being's body?

Mistake number one: assuming vampires aren't human. The myth is a bit more sensational than the reality, after all.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mistake number one: assuming vampires aren't human. The myth is a bit more sensational than the reality, after all.

glurg.

...What if you are a vampire trapped in a non-vampires body?

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
That's sorta how it works, yes.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Vampire kitties are going to suck you dry for your sins.

vampire_cat4.jpg

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
^That cat rocks my socks off.

Someone needs to start a thread titled "Idiots who literally don't think"

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's not so much about wanting to be something else, it's wanting it so bad you believe you have become it. This is losing touch with reality. We are not talking about a nerd who thinks he is a jock either, it's not just an ordinary lack of touch with reality. We are talking about human beings who believe they are a part of a non-existent race. If I watched Lucky Charms commercial and the concept of a Leprechaun appealed to me, does that make it normal for me to think that I am one?
I was answering the charge that as a group they are insincere in their hobby, that it's just a way of distancing oneself from popular culture; not the charge that it's unhealthy, whatever 'it' is (most people seem to have missed the fact that the people linked to in this thread don't actually define 'vampire' in the way the term is most widely understood, so don't believe many of the things they're berated for believing anyway).

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I was answering the charge that as a group they are insincere in their hobby, that it's just a way of distancing oneself from popular culture; not the charge that it's unhealthy, whatever 'it' is (most people seem to have missed the fact that the people linked to in this thread don't actually define 'vampire' in the way the term is most widely understood, so don't believe many of the things they're berated for believing anyway).

Oh sorry! Thank you for clarifying I sounded all snippy too. :doh:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
har har har.

I know a few people like this at skool. It's all thanks to Twilight.

Stephanie Meyers, you've doomed us all!

THE VAMPIRE INVASION IS UPON US!