User Tag List

First 123

I always score highest in Verbal/Linguistic, Musical, Intrapersonal, and Visual/Spatial. Even in learning styles, Verbal/Linguistic is always first, followed by Musical, Visual, and Social (interactive learning, not Interpersonal intelligence) in varying order. I'm pretty sure I'm an ISFP but I still find myself trying to cross off ISFJ for good.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I score high on musical a lot, and I have no musical talent
    I also score high on intrapersonal (no shock), math/logic, visual/spatial, and verbal/linguistic. So basically, I'm good at everything
    Seriously though, the test questions have a lot to do with where the above lands. I consistently never score well on bodily/kinesthetic, naturalist, and interpersonal. I also think I am good at math because of my iNtuition, not due to a Thinking function.

I'd put myself in this order, although I feel that some in the middle are probably on par with each other:

visual/spatial
    intrapersonal
    linguistic/verbal
    math/logic
    musical
    bodily/kinesthetic
    interpersonal
    naturalist

-----

I took the OKcupid test (which has some dumb questions though - more like trivia than measuring strengths).

OkCupid | Take Howard Gardner's Eight Types of Intelligence Test

Intrapersonal

"This area has to do with introspective and self-reflective capacities. Those who are strongest in this intelligence are typically introverts and prefer to work alone. They are usually highly self-aware and capable of understanding their own emotions, goals and motivations. They often have an affinity for thought-based pursuits such as philosophy. They learn best when allowed to concentrate on the subject by themselves. There is often a high level of perfectionism associated with this intelligence.

Careers which suit those with this intelligence include philosophers, psychologists, theologians, writers and scientists."

8% Logical, 45% Spatial, 45% Linguistic, 51% Intrapersonal, 25% Interpersonal, 43% Musical, 4% Bodily-Kinesthetic and 0% Naturalistic!
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I think I'm usually good at the ones that don't really count.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

These are always at the top which I guess correlates to isfp well enough.

bodily/kinesthetic
    visual/spatial
    intrapersonal

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

great thread. i've only read the linguistic section, and i'd say it was Ni, but it wasn't perfectly clean. it's a great start, tho.

Ni--linguistic
    Fe--interpersonal
    Ti--logico-mathematical
    Se--spatial
    Ne--?? (musical is Ne/Se experience functions of the brain, focused on temporal awareness)
    Si--bodily awareness (why those isj 6s are so damned finicky with their food!)
    Fi--intrapersonal (reflective awareness, seems to fit)
    Te--naturalist (empiricist???? organization, efficiency, utilization, implementation)

linguistic is so rough, it's more like semantic if Ni. the grammar is all Fe/Te, which should be defined by the term "assemblage," so it's not like there's a one size fits all left brained linguistic intelligence. especially when you start to compare the Ti form of pragmatics vs the Ni semantics, and you can see how language meaning is stored in a wide variety of brain functions/pathways.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

You're looking for correlations where there really aren't many.

It's like trying to put a square peg in a circular hole.

I guess it fits if you bend it around and sand the sides down.