• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

One answer missing.

samIam

MBTI Type
ENTP
I've taken a few personality tests and I don't know how to answer some of the questions because I don't see my answer.

Everyone has been asked the question is the glass half empty or is it half full. Easy question and I normally answer half full. But what I really want to answer is it depends on what state of transition the glass is undergoing.

If the glass was empty but had some water put in then it is half full.

If the glass was full and had some taken out then it is half empty.

I answer half full because I know it's measuring my optimism with that question and I know I'm optimistic.

There are a bunch of questions I whished had one extra answer. What should you do when answering these types of questions?

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
and that response there that you really want to answer is why you are an entp.... lol.....

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
LOL thanks. That really did help.:)

oh well I am happy to be of help

you entp's are quite the intelligent lively bunch never happy with the stats quo, or fitting into someone else's ideas or molds.

guess you should really just grab the bull by the horns and answer how you wanna answer then ;)

Hypomanic

MBTI Type
INTJ
That's how I end up being INTJ, ENTJ, INTP, and ISTP. x.X

T

ThatGirl

The cup is just too big

Dear god. This reminds me of when I went out to lunch one day with my engineer father and his work crew. They told this joke...

"Optimists see the cup as half full, pessimists half empty. Engineers see the cup is two times larger than needed to hold the required volume."

Nerds....the whole lot of you!

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear god. This reminds me of when I went out to lunch one day with my engineer father and his work crew. They told this joke...

"Optimists see the cup as half full, pessimists half empty. Engineers see the cup is two times larger than needed to hold the required volume."

Nerds....the whole lot of you!
You forgot

"It's poisoned" :rofl1:
Or
"The cup is at [X].184758294 ounces and is [X] millimeters of the cup. Therefore, the cup is not [half full/half empty.]"

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You forgot

"It's poisoned" :rofl1:
Or
"The cup is at [X].184758294 ounces and is [X] millimeters of the cup. Therefore, the cup is not [half full/half empty.]"
The real answer is: the glass is full, partly with water, and partly with air.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The cup is a construct of our collective imagination.