User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I have another question for you... what happens if you see a sentence written in Blue (or any other color) letters? Can you see the color it's actually written in as well as the color you believe it is intrinsically?
    The effect is passive, in that I perceive the local color first but, with slight concentration, can see the associated color behind it. Words tend to be dominated by their respective first letters. A perfect example -- I just stepped back and thought about the words "associated" and "color," then saw scarlet and royal blue.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by htb View Post
    The effect is passive, in that I perceive the local color first but, with slight concentration, can see the associated color behind it. Words tend to be dominated by their respective first letters. A perfect example -- I just stepped back and thought about the words "associated" and "color," then saw scarlet and royal blue.
    * Thanks for giving me the colours earlier.

The same colour exists for each letter, and the font or case does not change it?

I'm wondering would this test be more difficult for you/wildcat/pink, or is this something like what you experience?

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...dom-tests.html

MBTI
    INFJ

I see words/letters as colors, but I don't have the taste/physical sensation. I always attributed it to being extremely visual spatial (I actually test very disproportionately visual spatial on learning style tests - I am not auditory or hands on much at all). When I read, I am watching a movie in my head. Every word & number is a color picture.

I have no hand preference, which I guess makes me ambidextrous. I can use both hands for all activities equally without any sort of discomfort with one over another.

I have had severe migraines & unexplained dizzy spells throughout childhood & had to see a neurologist on a regular basis. Now they've subsided a bit, but I still get migraines & dizzy spells on occasion.

I usually test highest with my N, up around 95%.

I had brain damage during child birth & was a "miracle" baby. I had a high chance of cerebral palsy after surviving my birth. Turns out, I developed normally but these weird quirky brain things have been attributed to minor brain damage (at least the migraines, dizzy spells, & lack of handedness preference).

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    I'm wondering would this test be more difficult for you/wildcat/pink
    Nope. I wreck the curve.

MBTI
    INFP

I'm not sure if it a variant of Synesthesia or my own visual quirk/or as wiki puts it 'cross-sensory metaphor' but often I visualise people with a certain shade of colour in my memory, not to be associated with the physical attribute of visualising a person's aura. But often the involuntary association of a shade beside the person.

e.g. Nabokov is a shimmer of metallic lime green submerged in an overtone of sepia maple-syrup brown.

Mostly, I think I just happen to be a very visual person.