• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you have a vivid imagination?

Do you have a vivid imagination?

• NF - Yes

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • NF - No

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • NT - Yes

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • NT - No

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • SP - Yes

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • SP - No

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SJ - Yes

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • SJ - No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gerbah

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I was wondering what types could have a vivid imagination as INFJs seem to be associated with one. To define for this thread: A vivid imagination is the ability to easily see pictures and 3D forms in your mind rather than just the idea of something.

For myself, if I focus I can get a hazy, fog-covered picture of something, whereas a few of my friends claim to see an almost perfect picture and focus to get more detail into it. They are all artists to some degree.

With your definition, yes, I have a strong imagination. I can put away memories and dreams and go back to them and re-examine the details and reanalyse them and look at them for things I might have missed at first. And I can create a picture in my mind if I want to but I don't often do that.

Carrot

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I guess so. Not exactly sure, although sometimes the face seemed to be hazy but the environment not really.