• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Common sense - what is it and who has it?

deleted
Common sense, from what I've noticed, is disagreeing with most people.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
People tell me I do not have common sense. I really don't know what common sense is, but it's probably boring. The 6th sense is not common.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
common sense prolly has a lot to do with picking stuff up from your surroundings...so like Se, Ne, Fe dominant types

im not sure whats up with Te, so leave that one alone

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
As it can be seen, common sense if defined differently for different people.

I define common sense as the obvious behavior that doesn't offend others and that doesn't sacrifice my interests either.

In other words, it's the optimal combination of respect for the others and doing my own will.

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Common sense is thrown out the door when welfare cases start breeding.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's a myth colored by our own values which determine our narrow view of what is "common sense."