User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Well, let's see, "95% of what I tell him is made up because I know he's not listening and 5% is real and he makes fun of me for it."

He's the one trying to get to Ent, isn't he? Ent has every right to say no.
    Ah I see.

Yes.

I usually can't understand what Entropie is talking about in his posts. I think I have a mild learning disability.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Why are you even bothering if he's such a bastard?

I mean really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    Ill throw you a bone.

As I said, I am a massive introvert. However, I still talk to others, and will make the effort to get to know someone if I know I will be seeing them again.

Starting with small talk, I will reveal a bit of myself to the person, all the way taking note of their response to me. Once I know them a bit better, I will put down something I find interesting, some opinion, thought or feeling. If they come back with their own interesting opinions and show me they have a personality I will move them into my "interesting persons" category. If I can only get small talk out of them after a few attempts I will lose interest and I will move them into my "dull person" category untill they prove me wrong.

An interesting person will get a lot out of me, a dull person will only get polite small talk.
    Well we all know things like when the introvert complains about an E being too assertive and an E complains about an I being too mysterious.

I was thinking about developing a concept for myself both can find common ground and have a successful discussion and that involves to the greatest part: know your introverts or extroverts.

I have to say, if a person really thinks she would only talk to people she things are intelligent enough to be talked to, I think she has failed and I dont think that's the definition of being an introvert.

I have learnt a bit from my girlfriend. When we are in discussion, I tend to arrogate answers from her and if she doesnt shoot in an instant, I get the feeling she isnt listening and such. She explained to me that she needs time to process that at all.

I think it's a very lovely attitude and I wouldnt want to miss that in her, it's just I needed to know it existed at all, to not think or feel the wrong impressions from her discussion style.

Ah I see.

Yes.

I usually can't understand what Entropie is talking about in his posts. I think I have a mild learning disability.
    Dont worry, that's no learning disability . If I shoot any idea like that, it's more unfinished thoughts I try to bounce off and try to make clear for myself. I know this prolly can piss of people, I am just no big fan of making up my mind and then opposing it onto others. I'ld more like to find a view on topics for myself, I checked with reality first. But most of the times there are so many different opinions that you rather become insane, what's the point I am at presently .

--------------------------------------

You know, I dont want to pace you, I respect Introverts for their style of talking and I see in both attitudes, namely E and I, advantages and disadvantages. In the end tho its the balance that's the best, like with everything in life.

And I tried to ask for ideas for a sucessful discussion with an I. May it be for the business world, a personal friend or your beloved one. Cause I cant say from myself I am rather good in discussion with introverts.

The first rule, if I may call it so, what I liked is:

- give an Introvert time and space to think. He may get back to you on the topic after a whole week, but he will get back to you if he cares

If you have any other ideas or most important wishes in a discussion with an E and want to share, pls shoot
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP

An interesting person will get a lot out of me, a dull person will only get polite small talk.

Why would anyone want to talk to someone they find boring? :| Isn't it the same for everyone, but we just have differing ideas of what's boring?
    INFP~ 4w5 ~ sx/sp ~ IEI ~ Libra

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I'ld rather would ask: how can find anyone boring at all ?

Therefore I cant answer you question cause I dont get so far
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]