User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    No offense to any extraverts who would do this but when I'm called on my mobile and the person I'm talking to talks about something boring or talks too much I put my mobile on my desk or table continuing what I was doing before he/she called me until I can hear him/her faintly calling out my name and I act as if I listened.
    Haha, yep.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by GirlFromMars View Post
    Pretty much. I really, really, reallllyyy dislike it when people try to MAKE me talk. When they get all pushy and shit. I can talk as much as an extravert when I want to, and I'm interested in the subjet. Small talk is the ...
    Being a super-introvert, I am sympathetic towards this attitude and will give my fellow introvert plenty of space.

However, there are times for talking or not talking, and there are times that demand a little social interaction.

For example, I used to work in a post room, inserting letters into envelopes. That was all we did, insert letters into envelopes. For seven hours a day. One day a new girl arrived, she was to work with us for the two months gap before she went to university.

I barely got a word out of her the whole two months. Every attempt at polite conversation was met with sarcasm and rebukes. I was dismayed, I am a massive introvert myself, but it is not like we had anything better to do.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    Being a super-introvert, I am sympathetic towards this attitude and will give my fellow introvert plenty of space.

However, there are times for talking or not talking, and there are times that demand a little social interaction.

For example, I used to work in a post room, inserting letters into envelopes. That was all we did, insert letters into envelopes. For seven hours a day. One day a new girl arrived, she was to work with us for the two months gap before she went to university.

I barely got a word out of her the whole two months. Every attempt at polite conversation was met with sarcasm and rebukes. I was dismayed, I am a massive introvert myself, but it is not like we had anything better to do.

Oh, that's true. There are times where even small talk is kinda right. In that kind of situation you described, I would have been understanding, and I'm not really sarcastic unless I'm in silly mode. I think the way she reacted to you was rude. I guess with me it depends more on how the person is trying to start conversation. I'm sometimes met by aggressively outgoing people (IMO) that drains the energy right out of me just by being around, and they'll be all loud and in-my-face. They'll comment on how quiet I am. I just think isn't it obvious I'm majorly uncomfortable? But I guess a lot of people aren't very aware in that way.
    INFP~ 4w5 ~ sx/sp ~ IEI ~ Libra

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

So I can conclude for me: Introverts are so full of themselves, I will be never able to talk to them, cause they dont even want to be talked to ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    So I can conclude for me: Introverts are so full of themselves, I will be never able to talk to them, cause they dont even want to be talked to ?
    Yes. We are far superior.
    INFP~ 4w5 ~ sx/sp ~ IEI ~ Libra

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

seems so..
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFJ

Why are you even bothering if he's such a bastard?

I mean really.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Ill throw you a bone.

As I said, I am a massive introvert. However, I still talk to others, and will make the effort to get to know someone if I know I will be seeing them again.

Starting with small talk, I will reveal a bit of myself to the person, all the way taking note of their response to me. Once I know them a bit better, I will put down something I find interesting, some opinion, thought or feeling. If they come back with their own interesting opinions and show me they have a personality I will move them into my "interesting persons" category. If I can only get small talk out of them after a few attempts I will lose interest and I will move them into my "dull person" category untill they prove me wrong.

An interesting person will get a lot out of me, a dull person will only get polite small talk.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Why are you even bothering if he's such a bastard?

I mean really.
    Who is a bastard, sorry?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    Who is a bastard, sorry?
    Well, let's see, "95% of what I tell him is made up because I know he's not listening and 5% is real and he makes fun of me for it."

He's the one trying to get to Ent, isn't he? Ent has every right to say no.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge