• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which one is the most logical choice ?

Which one is the most logical option ?

• Total voters

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It took Ygolo's explanation for me to understand. There's no way I could have, on my best of days, gotten that in under 5 minutes. A good portion of time was lost on me trying to figure out how to even interpret the question.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
I did think to pull things apart from a ring into a line - but I never would have thought to follow a pattern "going down the column."

I spent most my time trying to find a geometric pattern and writing silly, contradictory notes to myself.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
Antisocial:

I don't think it's a smartass answer. It's true, certain assumptions are made, and without outside direction, you can make up a variety of conclusions. But the assumption is that things are in the order they are in for some reason, and you have to figure out what's going on.

It's as much a test of your ability to find patterns as it is to view things from multiple different ways.

Also, it should be noted that we don't know what the test was looking for. Most the tests I have taken like this have suggested you give the "best" or "most accurate" response.

And check out my ugly diagram that explains things, if you still don't get it.

Chloe

this thread :facepalm:

yeah, "sure" there are many answers, ok...but the reason why nobody provided any logical besides C remains mistery to me.

redsox44344

MBTI Type
ENTP
I actually guessed my answer BEFORE I saw the question...

But after reconsidering I saw that it was C, its pretty much been explained.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I have no fucking idea.

It hurts my brain, seriously.
stain likes this
an assuption of a patterm is (could be) an expectation of a pseudo-intelligent author.
all ENFPs that had epic fail on any IQ test, you actually got all the questions correct due to status quo expectation of what is known as 'pattern picking peer presure':party2:

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
C

That wasn't so hard, all you have to do is pay really close attention to the fine details. Look at one ball in one position. Example: look at the top ball and find a pattern with the other top balls, look at the top left ball and find a pattern with the other top left balls, and do the same with each individual ball to find a pattern with each. It really makes since in the end.

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
B, when in doubt, don't guess A or C. There is always an A and B choice,but A is too obvious. Not always choices beyond such. So thusly, B.