User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

right over left, right handed. I'm adept at typing and knitting and other two-handed tasks. As for right and left braindedness, I've come to the conclusion that I have none.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Right over left, Right-handed.

With the little online tests I tend to test out fairly balanced-brained, but I'm pretty sure my natural disposition is more left-brained.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

My left thumb covers the right, and I'm right handed. Intially, the dancer went counter clock wise, then every time I blinked she changed directions until she settled down to turning clockwise (and I was getting dizzy), I couldn't make her turn back after that (I'm tired though, and she made feel less dizzy going clock wise), but I know I'm right brained.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Hey

Actually a fair few left/right tests are bogus, the spinning lady is too inaccurate/prone to change. the test below feels a bit more steady approach to this.

Right Brain vs Left Brain Creativity Test - The Art Institute of Vancouver

I've bi-lateral functioning - interesting that symbols is my lowest intellegence - which may explain/descibe my dyslexia

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Left on top.

But I'm left handed.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I am right handed but my left thumb rests on my right.

The dancer i can see going both clockwise and counter-clockwise.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Oeufa View Post
    You've got them mixed up I think - left side of the brain is logical, practical etc and right side is creative etc
    Left side of the brain controls right side of the body, and vice versa. So if you're left brained, your right thumb should come on top. If you're right brained, your left thumb should come on top. Theoretically, at least.

I always test 50-50 on left/right brain tests, right handed. My left thumb comes on top, but right over left when crossing arms. I can only see the dancer counter-clock wise, now matter how hard I try to make it spin the other direction...

EDIT:

"Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical. They can have trouble comprehending emotions and abstract concepts, they can feel lost when things are not clear, doubting anything that is not stated and proven.

Right brain dominant individuals are more visual and intuitive. They are better at summarizing multiple points, picking up on what's not said, visualizing things, and making things up. They can lack attention to detail, directness, organization, and the ability to explain their ideas verbally, leaving them unable to communicate effectively." - similarminds test

Then where do ENTPs fit on this chart?!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

My left thumb is on top of my right.

I use my right hand and seem to pretty much balanced-brained.

There has been some speculation that I used to be left-handed but learned to use my right from a young age...

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Left thumb over right, and I'm a righty. Perhaps this shows evidence that I'm a bridge brain person, as I have learned in education courses. People that have bridge brain, or use both sides equally. Essentially it's using both the visual/spatial right side and the verbal processing left side.

Thus, it can be concluded that I use both sides.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    abcd

- Left thumb on top of my right

- Right hand writer

- Billions of times I watched the dancer, I cannot see it anti-clockwise, I always see it turning clockwise