Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?
- keeping the tribe together
- easieing daily life as in inventing tools or the first machine
- be the lonely tribes leader, whose inner pain of course no woman can understand
- go to the hunt and motivate the hunters after a failure to keep on going
- invent coffee
Top 5 most realistic roles would be:
- being the tribes most famous drunk, who gets food from the others cause they think he's funny
- invent beer
- be scared when a spider would cross the hand but wear a mammoth skin proudly stolen somewhere
- regulary fuck the tribe leaders wife for the sake of tribekind
- neglect basic parts of human evolution and directly start to tell the other about quantum physics resulting in them preparing weapons to finally go out for a manhunt to end the mysery
"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect." ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray
The examples of general spheres of interests are : social roles, crafting/technical improvments, sewing/clothing, medicine, hunt and hunting skills, farming/lumbering, transportation, studies of environment, leadership/diplomacy, art/culture, scouting etc.
i would most like to help design create lil villages/schools/social systems and teach or take care of children and study the environment and organize some sort of cultural/ social activities.
There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
I think I would have been a scout. I have always scored very high on exploration on the Bartle test. I would have enjoyed trying to find new resources such as food sources, firewood, new lands to explore, suitable materials for use in making weapons, etc. I think the landscape would have been the most interesting thing back in tribal times...
Tribe Musician/Entertainer!! I would build instruments and teach people how to play them! I would get into trouble and tell outrageous stories about it to entertain others!!
Tribe Trickster!! Self explanatory!
There is some research done, no word on whether it reaches that far back, where women who did not want to have families and wanted to become leaders in a matriarchal society could "give up" their status as a woman and become an androgynous entity. I would like have opted for this in terms of social structure. I think the correct term is "Two Spirit". Someone jump in if they have info on that, I find it very interesting
Tribe Wildchild!! At some point in my life, I would have wondered into the forest and instead of taking the taming-herding pov with the animals, I would have followed them around and reconfigured my sense of identity to think that I was just like them. Instead of being adopted by "cool" animals like wolves or bears, I probably found my home with tree squirrels or otters.
I would be able to offer to the tribe my creativity and my energy, and in return I would seek their company and acceptance. Maslow complete!!
"Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski