User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I'll be the goddess.
    Everyone will have to serve me sacrifices and dance naked in my name.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Everyone will have to serve me sacrifices and dance naked in my name.
    We don't need to go back in time to do that...

All we need is some good booze!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'd be the Warrior. No doubt. Gotta pretect your people from danger, even if it means putting your life on the line. It's a great way to vent passion.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Guys, these cultural archtypes are the very foundation upon which the vast pyramid that leads to MBTI is based upon.

Just something to consider.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    We don't need to go back in time to do that...

All we need is some good booze!
    Dance slave dance!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I'd get all of the mistreated and discontent people together and then we'd set out and form our own tribe. Then after we realized that we couldn't make it on our normal survival skills we'd sell ourselves as whores.

(There Silently Honest, does that explanation make you happy?)
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

neato topic!

back then i presume i would be a weird shaman type who ate mind altering drugs to induce spiritual connections with the universe;

probably would know all the plants that could heal both body and mind; and would know those that could be used for colorful dyes used in the arts and crafts or clothing (fashion might have been my specialty);

an architect for sure--pyramids might cross my mind; i would be the one to choose where the tribe was to settle

athlete/swimmer, maybe runner who won contests a lot;

basket weaver/ pot maker/ cave painter;

poet

not sure if i would have friends or family, depends on whether i was too busy

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Assuming that this hypothetical society from 10,000 years ago is not too nomadic:

I'd be one of the early astronomers, attempting to make calendars and measure the length of a day. If it wasn't for me, the tips of the pyramids wouldn't align with the stars.

I'd be responsible for gathering plants (herbs, flowers, seeds, fruits/vegetables) to be used as food sources. I'd experiment with the plants to concoct delectable meals. I'd probably die from eating some toxic root.

I'd walk the land to understand the topography and wildlife better. I'd attempt to chart the coasts and mountains around the area, and classify the creatures in certain areas.

I would tend to and raise livestock. I'd treat injuries, train animals for work, and raise them to be a good food source.

I'd be the local matchmaker that was responsible for arranging marriages. Familes would consult me before making marraige transactions. I'd also help people with their sexual issues and those "things that are not to be talked about."

For the most part, I'd be the open-minded scientist/naturalist/explorer that's interested in things that most others would find silly and arbitrary, but I'd provide interesting results from my explorations, so the tribe would love me.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Shaman. The best gig in town. No contest.

This thread is supposed to be for posting your roles in a tribe from 10,000 years ago, not present day...

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

What an awesome topic!

I would have wanted to hang out in North America, making spear heads like this:

Flint Knapped OBSIDIAN Spear Head

While sitting around the campfire, telling exaggerated stories about the hunt to the women and children gathered around.

By day I'd go hang out with the dudes, and sneak up on Mammoths..waiting until a moment where a strategic advantage is gained...then skillfully use a wooden sling to hurl the spear head at the mammoth at a rate of about sixty miles per hour.

Otherwise, hunt & gather...pick up and move on to more fertile grounds.

How would I choose my friends? They'd need to be skillful at shaping a good flint, be able to tell a good story...work well as a team player, using good instincts and strategy.

uh, wait a minute...that's almost exactly the way it works now.