I feel I got too much knowledge of myself to answer the question like a regular guy.
What are your ideas?
Edit: Clarification. As I have English as my second language, but I still attempt to form as complex of a sentence structures as those who have it as a native language, I sometimes get misunderstood. The premise of my idea this time, is this:
1) In a setting of job interview,
2) people regularly get the task of "describing themselves"
3) and as someone psychologically aware,
4) my responses are likely to differ from the norm.
5) I'm seeking insight to this general phenomena.
6) In these types of threads, I usually get more personal responses than I want, even though I wanted to keep the conversation interesting to everyone, as opposed to something that pertained to me only.
7) I'm not starting to make these clarifications to every thread I start.