• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What different Types look like when reacting

_Violence_

16itoon8.gif

Jon Snow

MBTI Type
INFP
TJs blame others, FJs take the blame, FPs get hurt and TPs are confused?

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
Introverts appear to be glowy.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
TJs blame others, FJs take the blame, FPs get hurt and TPs are confused?

If it's reacting to an accusation, then TPs are like, "Oh crap, I got caught; what do I do now? Think fast!"
And FPs are like, "Who me?" with big wide, innocent eyes.
And yeah, TJs point the finger and FJs try and mitigate the accusation by taking blame (act the martyr to get sympathy).

That's what I get from the pictures. The only thing I know is that a major reaction from me is often a deer in the headlights look.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Introverts appear to be glowy.

imo they appear to have something white under theyr skin seperating them from the outerworld

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
This John Lopker fella needs to lay off the heavy stuff.

lastrailway

Well, I can't spot differences in the pic between:
ENFP INFP ESFP ISFP
and
ENTP INTP ESTP ISTP

I s'pose these types react similarly? Primary Fi, primary Ti, etc?

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
If it's reacting to an accusation, then TPs are like, "Oh crap, I got caught; what do I do now? Think fast!"
And FPs are like, "Who me?" with big wide, innocent eyes.
And yeah, TJs point the finger and FJs try and mitigate the accusation by taking blame (act the martyr to get sympathy).

That's what I get from the pictures. The only thing I know is that a major reaction from me is often a deer in the headlights look.

Where did you get that from?

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
The NPs, SPs, NJs, and SJs all have different eyes.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You make a lot of "jokes" like that.

Nice way to not explain yourself.

I did...I repped you back, since that's how you like to communicate, apparantly. I made fun of all the types. I don't know why you think FJs were singled out. :shock:

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I did...I repped you back, since that's how you like to communicate, apparantly. I made fun of all the types. I don't know why you think FJs were singled out. :shock:

You put a little extra spice on the FJ description as you often do in your posts referring to FJs. I hardly count looking "wide-eyed" and "who me" the same as acting the martyr to get sympathy. But if you say so.

And I responded to you in thread to make public my rep comment.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You put a little extra spice on the FJ description as you often do in your posts referring to FJs. I hardly count looking "wide-eyed" and "who me" the same as acting the martyr to get sympathy. But if you say so.

And I responded to you in thread to make public my rep comment.

Because I thought the other descriptions were more self-explanatory. I actually think denial is just bad as confession in order to get sympathy, if not worse. Besides, I was interpreting illustrations, not people. The fact that I even have to explain this is :shock:

I think you are greatly reading into my posts, and you seemed to have skipped over the many posts praising Fe-doms and stating how much I like them and how my ideal guy would be ENFJ. I believe Fe was one of my top functions in a favorite functions thread. If I had some negative bias against them, I hardly think I would hold those feelings. If you're looking for a scapegoat for Fe haters, I am the wrong girl.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP's in the army? Oo

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Lol... Apparently, the average INFP reaction is to have a heart attack where your eyes bug out and you clutch your chest before keeling over... :D

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol... Apparently, the average INFP reaction is to have a heart attack where your eyes bug out and you clutch your chest before keeling over... :D

I thought it was more like drawing a gun out of your holster ;)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought it was more like drawing a gun out of your holster ;)

Yeah, they only think we are fainting and clutching our hearts - we're really busting out a weapon :D