Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah, it's way too ambiguous.

Which is why I said, to begin with, that it was made of fail.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Yeah, it's way too ambiguous.

Which is why I said, to begin with, that it was made of fail.
    I don't think discussions have to be concrete and falsifiable to be worthy of discussing. But I guess that's just me...

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    Sure, you can have your own definition of sexy, but I think the OP kind of speaks for itself. I certainly meant physically attractive in terms of physical appearance.

And besides, I think Einstein was pretty ugly as a young man too. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The thread is too ambiguous to really get anywhere productive.
    Morning

I agree with Marm.....Sexy isn't nessesarily pretty, there are good looking people who are devoid of sexuality...
    Britney Spears is one... (although clearly the girl has other issues).... I've heard a few guys say, yes looks hot but doens't have a genuine sex appeal. Angelina - when not upset - oozes sex appeal.... she get sthe more itchwawa from guys than Brit would

Daniel Craig, when compared to some of the leading hunks around .....isn't all that.... but when it comes to women, he has amazing sex appeal (probably one of the sexiest 007s for a long long time).

So not about beauty in the eye of the beholder but sexiness...

the OP does sound like it's abotu good looking people, but I tpes can be just as good lookin.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah, and I mean, even if we go by looks alone people aren't going to agree on what is sexy. One of my exes, for example, thinks that girls like Jessica Simpson are boring, and thinks that Asia Argento is sexy with armpit hair.

I've met some very pretty women that were shy. And some women who aren't exactly considered "hotties" are very extroverted.

This isn't just about my personal lechery for hot male introverts, I swear.

MBTI
    ENTP

LOL I'm with you on the I men

YouTube - Bananarama - Shy Boy

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

you guys are too quick to shut an idea down

the extent of external influences on people is not a new topic... scientists have been debating nature vs. nurture for a while now with no concrete answer.

and singular examples are not relevant when comparing percentages.
    also, attractiveness can also be applied in forms other than physical attraction. teachers may treat children differently based on "cuteness". social circles of the same sex also often outcast members who don't fit the stereotypical appearance.

just sayin'

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Don't know mon..

I think extroversion depends on various factors. (Ex- birth order, attention given to opposite/same sex parents, nurture).

I've known some of the most beautiful looking chicks who are REALLY really introverted. Some of my prettiest friends are introverts.

What gets me most about super attractive introverts is their inability to see how beautiful they are. I guess that's what makes them even more beautiful?

Some people are very attractive/know it, so they don't have to try hard to get attention, but to sit back and receive it. Depends.

Sexay also has a lot to do with personality too, I think. (Ex- Ginger vs. Marianne from Gilligan's Island). Both girls can be sexy, but it also depends on when/how they feel like showing their sexy sides. Obviously Ginger oozes it more, because of the way she is. And sexyiness to one person can mean something totally different to another.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I think the definition alone of being sexy is open to interpretation .. Each individual will apply their own thoughts to it.

Definition - marked by or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest; "feeling sexy"; "sexy clothes"; "sexy poses"; "a sexy book"; "sexy jokes"

I know i can be sexy .. But it is not at the top of my priority list.

If someone can see underneath my conservative clothing that i am sexy then great, if not .. Your tough luck. I don't need to exude sexiness all the time, i know when i feel hot/sexy .. I just don't need to show everyone else it.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

I've just come from the movie, "Bright Star", about John Keats the Romantic poet.

No one in their right mind would call him a sexy extrovert, yet he could not have been more loved by Fanny Brawne.

It seems to me that extroverts mistake vulgarity for sexiness.

While John and Fanny were simply exquisite, as exquisite as John Keats' poetry.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    It seems to me that extroverts mistake vulgarity for sexiness.
    I wouldn't go so far as to say they mistake it, but most of the people that are commonly depicted as attractive definitely have a vulgar aspect to me.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-