C:\TypoC\Forum\Members\Victor>file not found
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

Quote Originally Posted by Avis View Post
    C:\>
    C:\>cd TypoC/Forum/Members/Victor
    C:\TypoC\Forum\Members\Victor>dir "point_you_are_trying_to_make.txt"
    C:\TypoC\Forum\Members\Victor>file not found
    Well, it's like diving into a lake - we don't ask what is the point of the lake, we experience diving into the water.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    I wouldn't say they were correleated, part of sexiness is how people are peceived rathwr than absolutely beauty, therefore coy shy can be very sexy.

As for absolute beautify I also think that doens't correlate. know many very attractive I types and some E's. I'd say moreI's but then that might be because of my own values.

As opposed to people in the public eye, which are a different species altogether
    I think you can look at this from a couple of views - long term and short term. Let's take Megan Fox - facial beauty, hip to waist ratio might be contributing there. I think it has nothing to do with her personality type. The way someone carries themselves matters. Confidence matters. Personal taste matters. Eyes matter (to me). Then, after you get to know someone better, I think the dynamic changes substantially. So, no, I don't think E/I has anything to do with sexyness unless you subscribe to the Popular Club.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by highlander29 View Post
    The way someone carries themselves matters. Confidence matters. Personal taste matters. Eyes matter (to me). Then, after you get to know someone better, I think the dynamic changes substantially. So, no, I don't think E/I has anything to do with sexyness unless you subscribe to the Popular Club.
    B-I-N-G-O!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    NICE

One of the first bosses I had said women should be ladies by day and whores by night.

Not the other way around.

Besides, women do multi-tasking better than men.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

I don't think being attractive influences weather your a introvert or extrovert. However, I think it might led extrovert people to think they are introvert because they might spend alot of time alone due to low self-esteem which would make them miserable. Regardless, the fundamental of where these people get their energies would still be from other people and I don't think that will change.
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

I think sexiness surrounds someone. I think it is an air that cannot be contained, whether it's in a pretty package or not. I don't think E nor I has a corner on the sexy market .
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I always thought that introversion played a role in sexiness for females. The quiet, mysterious type.

(I remember in highschool I decided that if I wanted a boyfriend than maybe I should just shut up for a minute and stop acting so guyish.)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    CAT

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    (I remember in highschool I decided that if I wanted a boyfriend than maybe I should just shut up for a minute and stop acting so guyish.)
    Hehe, in high school I thought that if I wanted a boyfriend I should perhaps talk a little more and act more guyish

To the OP, sexiness is highly relative and I doubt it has anything to do with extroversion/introversion. Of course that some people will find extroverts more sexy, and others will have a thing for introverts. Similarly, some people will prefer INTJs, other will fancy ISTPs, and others will think that ENFJs are the hottest thing in this world. And in the end, it will all boil down to the individual, of course. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, sexiness is in their nose or something

Personally, I find ENFP and ESFP girls the sexiest in general. As for men, I'm attracted to intelligence and compatible feromones.

One also has to remember that it's possible to fall in love with people who they didn't find too attractive before, and then they'll find them the hottest and most lovable creature in the world. There are such thing as personality and connection, you know.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I feel that sexiness (or a lack thereof) doesn't create an extrovert or introvert, but it can affect them. If you're extroverted by nature then perhaps being sexy will further enable you in your endeavors, but maybe you'll be hindered if you aren't sexy. It doesn't change what you are, but it changes the extent that it is utilized.

I'm sub-par, but i'm definitely extroverted and feel it will come across more so in the future as i shape up.
    One of my close friends is gorgeous, but it doesn't change that she is introverted. At her core, she prefers her alone time and keeping deeper thoughts to herself.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance