User Tag List

First 7151617

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    What tests...?

the point of the thread is about Thinkers v's Feelers... or more correctly are thinkers stupid..... T v's F come out pretty even on the smart scale.. and no a predictor of intellectual aptitude...

The predictor is likely to be N-ness....
    Most IQ tests are made by intuitives and thus other intuitives tend to score higher on said tests. Sensors score higher mainly on elementary school tests while intuitives score higher in college. Because teachers are predominantly sensors in one school and predominantly intuitives in another. Google it if you doubt me, but any book on MBTI will say the same. I think I have to reiterate that I'm talking about scoring points on a test.

Again, type has nothing to do with intellect, ability or preference for liquorice over chocolate.

:edit: Oh sorry, I should have paid more attention. Sounds like we were already agreed.
    I'm not clever enough to have a signature.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Gifted people tend to be so full of themselves. :steam:
    I think the "gift" you get by being "gifted" is usually being an underachiever.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleboy View Post
    Most IQ tests are made by intuitives and thus other intuitives tend to score higher on said tests. Sensors score higher mainly on elementary school tests while intuitives score higher in college. Because teachers are predominantly sensors in one school and predominantly intuitives in another. Google it if you doubt me, but any book on MBTI will say the same. I think I have to reiterate that I'm talking about scoring points on a test.

Again, type has nothing to do with intellect, ability or preference for liquorice over chocolate.

:edit: Oh sorry, I should have paid more attention. Sounds like we were already agreed.

Actually the N's seem to say it's the other way around... my understanding of IQ tests is that they are balanced with an array of tests that don't favour any particular learning style... but then again, I don't administer them, maybe someone else on the forum can give us a professional steer on it.

We kind of agree, Type isn't about intellect, however as the survey said, it looks like N's are considered to be mroe gifted (although we don't have a defintion of gifted), and it's not definatively proven (or we haven't seen proper quant evidence of it), just an indication right now.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    George W. Bush
    What, double-digit IQ isn't enough to lead the most powerful country in the world or form a complete sentence? Lies!
    I'm not clever enough to have a signature.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Paris Hilton
    I don't think that Paris Hilton is stupid. She's calculating and conceited but I think she's relatively smart.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I'm quoting it's quotation of stats from a study. Who cares about the blog itself, or what you are or are not tired of.
    Do you believe everything someone writes on the internet? Maybe I should write a blog where I "remember" some "numbers" I read "somewhere".

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Everyone is smart in their own regard.
    No.