• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why is this ........ ?

Your reaction can be summarized as ....

• LOL

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Mildy amused

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Whatever

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • It makes me sad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuff like this causes me to have nighmares.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OP needs therapy (this is option isn't sarcasm)

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
How do you react to a scene such as this one ? Why ?

(I recommend somewhat increased volume so that you can hear all sounds)

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDTxGzQZMU"]Video[/YOUTUBE]

P

Phantonym

:rofl1: Since this is in animated form I'd merely laugh. Heh, yeah, I'd laugh if I'd see this in any form. I'm too desensitized to the computer game and horror movie guts and gore, so I find this funny. I'm really not fond of this kind of computer game graphics. If it would be of better quality, I'd even enjoy watching this (in a non-maniacal way). I guess it's trying too hard to "shock" people or show this extra kind of emotionless detachment that is too fake to be believable.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
:rofl1: Since this is in animated form I'd merely laugh. Heh, yeah, I'd laugh if I'd see this in any form. I'm too desensitized to the computer game and horror movie guts and gore, so I find this funny. I'm really not fond of this kind of computer game graphics. If it would be of better quality, I'd even enjoy watching this (in a non-maniacal way). I guess it's trying too hard to "shock" people or show this extra kind of emotionless detachment that is too fake to be believable.

Don't overlook the fact that this is very old video game.

(just saying)

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mildy amused. The way he held his hat to counter the rain of blood almost made me smile.

What is the goal of your experiment, Aone?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Definitely Mildly Amused. The sounds are pretty comical, and the graphics are not that good. The scenery is interesting though.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whatever ...
It would have found it more amusing if I hadn't heard that quip before.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Mildly amused + approval.
As for why, i'm disturbed? My immediate thoughts were "Wonder if they've played Splatterhouse" and "I would love this if the graphics were revamped" accompanied by an onslaught of tidbits from games and movies.

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
I chose "whatever"; if I had more context, or played the game building up to that point, I might feel mildly amused/cathartic.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
where's the WTF option

edit: and caleb is much more cool in blood 2, but that's for another conversation

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I chose whatever, as you didn't have a "boring" option. Really not entertaining.

The scene would have had some significance if I would've known the story behind it. It would have been fun, if, well - if it would have been fun :dry:

T

ThatGirl

I would assume that he blew the dead thing up so it eventually could not come back to life?